Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Hot Streaks (/forums/showthread.php?t=506892)

ImxNikx 09-01-2011 10:31 PM

Hot Streaks

Where do i exactly find the ratings boost? I've looked in the Player Management and saw no boost. T.Edwards has a hot streak as of now but see no fluctuation of ratings.

twimstaxs 09-02-2011 12:16 AM

Re: Hot Streaks

Did it say somewhere you would actually see a rating boost? The only thing I ever see when they are on a hot streak is the red fire icon next to their image in the depth chart.

Tweeg 09-02-2011 12:33 AM

I can't find it either. From what I understand the hot streak is supposed to be part of this DPP that shows a fluctuation in player ratings.

ImxNikx 09-02-2011 09:17 PM

Ok than my next question is do streaks fluctuate ratings?

Shards 09-02-2011 10:07 PM

This is mainly reliant on consistency and confidence. When confidence is max they are on a hot streak and this gives a boost. The boost amount is determined by consistency. The lower consistency is the larger the effect of high or low confidence.

I was also thinking that it would actually show the ratings changes somewhere but this is better in my opinion. Now you know what a players base is and if he's on a streak so you can determine gameplan from there.

Jm0ney2001 09-02-2011 11:55 PM

Still would have liked to see the ratings. I have mcnabb on a cold streak and can't hit the broad side of a barn w his passes.