Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Xen's NCAA 12(XBox360) Draft Class Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=506964)

Xenimus 09-02-2011 05:01 AM

Xen's NCAA 12(XBox360) Draft Class Thread - Version 2.0 Released

This is the thread for my NCAA 12(XBox 360) Draft Classes. If you do not understand how to install these, you may read through this easy to use guide(with pictures) made by the very generous OS member cableant.

Game System: XBox 360
Base Roster: Mustangs84
Additional Edits: By me(using WalterFootball/espn/cbssports)
Gamertag(If you choose to download my roster on NCAA):

*Version 3.0*
2012: Download
2013:
2014:
2015:

Install Help
Once you have somewhat familiarized yourself with the program Modio(from the guide above) you will have to use these instructions by OS member RichUT(credit to flatline006) to make the draft classes work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichUT (Post 2042799913)
Great Success!

For those, like me, that are not as familiar with Modio, this is how I did what flatline has described above.

In Modio, click on Explore a device. (Make sure your key is in the USB port)

File -> Open/Close a device

Expand the Content folder and click on your Profile ID (Long alpha numeric strand)

In the right hand window, right click and choose Add New Folder. Right click the New Folder and rename it 45410000

Do the same to add the 00000003 folder as a subfolder.

Right click inside of the 00000003 folder and click Insert a file. Select the roster save that has already been rehashed, etc.

You should now be good to go.

*Note The Draft Class file will not show up on your xbox dashboard, you will need to go in to the game to see it.

Copesnuf 09-02-2011 05:54 AM

Re: Xen's NCAA 12(XBox360) Draft Class Thread

Thanks for the the NCAA PICKS

survivalsounds 09-02-2011 09:20 AM

I haven't tried your uploads yet but Xen you are the mf'n man! I am bouncing the two open threads HERE.

survivalsounds 09-02-2011 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Copesnuf (Post 2042799017)
Thanks for the the NCAA PICKS

...like Xen gave me h2o in the desert! LMAO. :woot:

duhitsrandy 09-02-2011 09:30 AM

hey thanks for these! been looking for someone to do this for a while now.. quick question as im pretty new to downloading rosters. do you have to have a ncaa 12 roster already saved to the device or can you download these and resign/rehash and add them without replacing anything else. as i can tell from the tutorial you only switch the 2 id's and you're set but i saw from the original thread about modio that you have to have that games save file already.

to sum it up can you use the profile and device id from a madden save to make these ncaa draft rosters work?

brownstown 09-02-2011 09:35 AM

I was just logging in to ask the exact same question as duhitsrandy. I guess im just gonna try it until someone answers. if it works ill answer it for everyone myself

EDIT: I haven't done it yet, but it's gonna work, I figured out whats going on here, any file from madden would work because we are just getting a system id. duhitsrandy, proceed as planned

EDIT 2: Never mind, it didn't work. I'd bet my bottom dollar it was something I did wrong though, trying again.

Alright, here's the problem. If you are in the XTAF program and you look at the draft classes the "content title" is NCAA Football not Madden. That doesn't make sense because you'd never use the draft classes for anything in NCAA, only Madden. Has this worked for anyone and if so what am I doing wrong? Because I'm fairly literate when it comes to stuff like this, and I don't have a clue.

hometownwisconsin 09-02-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brownstown (Post 2042799285)
Alright, here's the problem. If you are in the XTAF program and you look at the draft classes the "content title" is NCAA Football not Madden. That doesn't make sense because you'd never use the draft classes for anything in NCAA, only Madden.

same problem i have

survivalsounds 09-02-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownwisconsin (Post 2042799453)
same problem i have

I'm giving this a shot but basically, Madden does not look "inside" your Madden Gamesave for a Draft Class.

Madden looks inside your NCAA Gamesave for a Draft Class... as such, you need to operate one level higher and copy his whole gamesave and resign/rehash both.

I will let you know how it works for me, but I have a NCAA 12 Gamesave (I just needed his draft classes, not his whole gamesave) so you need to try this for yourself. Good luck! :spit: