Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Custom Playbook question. (/forums/showthread.php?t=507016)

Lionhammer 09-02-2011 11:20 AM

Custom Playbook question.

When I made a custom playbook I ran into a problem, at least I see it that way. I have a bunch of I-form sets, but in game they aren't all under the i-form formation window. I get like 3 different i-form tabs. I want it to be like a standard teams playbook where you select the formation and then the set. Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt, which is much better than your POS Iphone, using Tapatalk

reyes the roof 09-03-2011 01:17 PM

Re: Custom Playbook question.

I'd love to get an answer to this as well, right now my playbook is an unorganized mess

billsmetalbooze 09-03-2011 01:44 PM

i've read multiple times custom playbooks are broken.

reyes the roof 09-04-2011 12:18 AM

I found a way around this. It was splitting up the formations that were already in the playbook and the ones that I added.I had an I formation tab with the regular I formation and a 2 TE I formation that were in the original playbook, then I added an I formation twins and it got it's own separate tab. If you delete the formations that were in the original playbook, save you playbook, then add those formations back to it, they will appear under one tab. It's not the most convenient thing, but it does help organize your playbook

Lionhammer 09-04-2011 09:08 AM

Not sure that works... I created a playbook from scratch(removing every single play except the Playaction play you need to leave in.) and this still happened.

Darkimpact17 09-08-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lionhammer (Post 2042807578)
Not sure that works... I created a playbook from scratch(removing every single play except the Playaction play you need to leave in.) and this still happened.

Have done the same