Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Please extend the replays (/forums/showthread.php?t=507054)

Hoops737 09-02-2011 02:32 PM

Please extend the replays

Everytime I go to look at a replay of a great play it seems like it's cut off halfway. This was a problem in last years game and continues to be this year.

Example: I just got beat deep playing a Cover 3 and I wanted to see how my SS blew the coverage. Nope, can't do it. It shows the ball in Mid air after he's already been beat.

WTF

And then right after I get beat for the that TD, I return the kickoff for a TD by making a GREAT cutback move toward the middle of the field. I go to the replay to see it but Sproles is already at the opponents 35 past everyone.

80 Yard TD run? Wanted to watch those 3 broken tackles behind the line? Nope, you'll watch 45 yards of open field.

NCAA has a good replay system I don't see why it's so hard to implement it in this game.

PanthersGM305 09-02-2011 02:47 PM

Re: Please extend the replays

I know , once i got the game i thought all of the nonsense from last years was out.

Pappy Knuckles 09-02-2011 02:56 PM

I agree. The replay system is very frustrating.

FinnZzgo 09-02-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoops737 (Post 2042800386)
Everytime I go to look at a replay of a great play it seems like it's cut off halfway. This was a problem in last years game and continues to be this year.

Example: I just got beat deep playing a Cover 3 and I wanted to see how my SS blew the coverage. Nope, can't do it. It shows the ball in Mid air after he's already been beat.

WTF

And then right after I get beat for the that TD, I return the kickoff for a TD by making a GREAT cutback move toward the middle of the field. I go to the replay to see it but Sproles is already at the opponents 35 past everyone.

80 Yard TD run? Wanted to watch those 3 broken tackles behind the line? Nope, you'll watch 45 yards of open field.

NCAA has a good replay system I don't see why it's so hard to implement it in this game.

Are you playing on the PS3 version?

Hoops737 09-03-2011 02:09 AM

No, playing on the 360

sportsgamefanman 09-03-2011 03:18 AM

Do you have the 4gb xbox? I do too if so and replays are cut short with the 4gb. It happened in NCAA too where I would get short replays and I would never see or hear Erin Andrews. With the 20gb I never had an issue. I can't even save replays on my 4gb either. For whatever reason having the 4gb xbox limits some things on the game from playing out...

permanent1 09-03-2011 03:36 AM

Yeah i get full replays everytime here and i am on the xbox 360,agree with the above poster you must have the 4gb 360.

Dwaresacksqb 09-03-2011 03:47 AM

I have a ps3 and my replays that are decent in length get cut off.