Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Skill levels in franchise mode (/forums/showthread.php?t=507089)

bmorebirds_24 09-02-2011 04:39 PM

Skill levels in franchise mode

Can some assisit me in trying to set my skill levels a little different in franchise and then saving them? I am in year one and just killing teams in my first three games. It's to the point where the game is becoming boring.

I try playing all madden but they just crush me. I'd like some advice/tips on how to adjusting the skill set in all-pro mode. Is this even possible? And would I have to adjust the skills in every game or is there a way to save it?

Please help so I can have some competitive competition...Thanks!!

TheJustPull 09-02-2011 04:43 PM

Re: Skill levels in franchise mode

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 (Post 2042800884)
Can some assisit me in trying to set my skill levels a little different in franchise and then saving them? I am in year one and just killing teams in my first three games. It's to the point where the game is becoming boring.

I try playing all madden but they just crush me. I'd like some advice/tips on how to adjusting the skill set in all-pro mode. Is this even possible? And would I have to adjust the skills in every game or is there a way to save it?

Please help so I can have some competitive competition...Thanks!!

did you try looking in the slider forum for some sliders? I use them in NCAA and they greatly improve the experince.

CYST2000 09-02-2011 04:47 PM

Re: Skill levels in franchise mode

I believe the slider set you make for your profile actually is always your default difficulty for franchise games. The changes that you make during games are the same when you quit franchise mode and enter into game settings, so if you liked the way the game played after setting the sliders during the game you should then save your profile so that they stay that way.

I personally find all settings to be far too easy, I just wish they would finally make AI that is truly competitive and plays with smart football play selections.