Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Must try this Cam (/forums/showthread.php?t=507094)

wheelman990 09-02-2011 04:59 PM

Must try this Cam

Just wanted to encourage everyone to try the new Zoom camera, it is absolutely perfect this year. It is exactly like the 2k5 standard cam was(just compared them). It's funny how far out Maddens standard cam has gotten. More zoomed out every year and it really takes away from the action football should offer. The Zoom camera shows EVERYTHING just right, and is just awesome. Give it a try!

The standard cam looks like a sky cam this year.

Dwaresacksqb 09-02-2011 05:10 PM

Re: Must try this Cam

Sweet, will definitely check this out. Hey I had a question though. With the zoomed cam does the graphics look improved? Because with the standard cam so far away it really makes the player models look bad. Thanks

Tomba 09-02-2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheelman990 (Post 2042800974)
Just wanted to encourage everyone to try the new Zoom camera, it is absolutely perfect this year. It is exactly like the 2k5 standard cam was(just compared them). It's funny how far out Maddens standard cam has gotten. More zoomed out every year and it really takes away from the action football should offer. The Zoom camera shows EVERYTHING just right, and is just awesome. Give it a try!

The standard cam looks like a sky cam this year.

Zoom camera is my second and last choice. i love it too:)

But broadcast cam has made me change the way i play madden and make me feel like im playing a real game just awesome

DaTwolves21 09-02-2011 05:31 PM

Thought the same thing soon as I tried this cam, it's great, passing is not that hard but I love this cam.

Dwaresacksqb 09-02-2011 06:39 PM

Ok so I'm trying out the zoomed camera now. The graphics look so much better like this. The running game works with the camera but I'm just not feeling it for the passing game. It cuts off the outside receivers a lil to much. When my rb goes out in the flats I can't tell if a cb stayed there playing zone or not. I also cant see My outside receivers who are running shot routes along the sideline.

ultralow36 09-02-2011 06:52 PM

Every since the game drop thats been my cam...

Teddy_Long 09-02-2011 06:55 PM

how close is this cam b/c in madden 10 it was more a standard cam, not a zoomed cam?

wheelman990 09-02-2011 06:58 PM

Yes, the game looks much,much better with zoom cam. It doesn't fix the dome field issues that look bad on PS3, but it does help with the jaggies, and makes the game feel current gen. The standard cam in my personal opinion looks more like ps2 graphics because the jaggies really take over.