Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Offline Franchise Trades - Madden 12 (/forums/showthread.php?t=507187)

minipele 09-03-2011 01:41 AM

Offline Franchise Trades - Madden 12

hey guys just wondering what some trades you've made in your offline franchise, becuase im finding it hard to trade players in my franchise with the redskins..

Dylan Marshall Swb 09-03-2011 01:50 AM

Re: Offline Franchise Trades - Madden 12

Really? I'm playing with Washington too (favorite team) and I got a 2nd and a future 3rd for Kareem Moore from Oakland. And I traded Phillip Buchanon and got a future 1st and future 2nd from Seattle. I thought the trades were a little too easy.

Jags4Lyfe 09-03-2011 01:58 AM

I traded Champ Bailey for 2 2nds and a 3rd and I did the same with DJ Williams

QuestGAV 09-03-2011 02:30 AM

Trading random mediocre/slightly above average players for draft picks seems ridiculously easy, but trading for decent players seems pretty tough so far. And the trade block seems entirely broken.

BrettCM06 09-05-2011 06:42 PM

Seems too easy to pick up draft picks and too hard to pick up players. Just to test it I offered Philly 2 first round picks for Asante Samuel and they weren't interested. Pretty ridiculous considering he's on the block in real life and would probably go for maybe a 2nd rounder.

Liam 09-05-2011 07:01 PM

Yeah your in luck my man, because im playing with the Redskins too!

I traded Fletcher to Cincinnati for Peko, AJ Green, + Mauluga

also I traded Mcnabb to the Panthers for a 3rd + 5th round Draft pick

sign Tyrelle Pryor from Free Agency. B potential. very quick QB can run out of the pocket too.

Ive signed a whole host of Free Agents since the CPU release them all. I picked up Cam Heyward, Tyrelle Pryor, Tiki Barber - currently 18 rushing touchdowns, the guy is a flat out beast for me and has helped me to a 8-1 record. He is currently favorite for MVP atm. And i also picked up the big Free Agent signing Nick Fairley!!!! what a beast!

5yr deal straight away. A potential too! I also signed Tommie Harris to partner him in my Offensive Line

Hope your franchise works out bro! because mine has!

And ive got a whole host of Draft Picks from other teams as I pretty much gutted the roster to my liking

Go Redskins!