Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   once again saves are LOCKED! (/forums/showthread.php?t=507243)

wiimodd 09-03-2011 10:09 AM

once again saves are LOCKED!

Tried to start offline franchise with four family members and with this great technology we have, it would be cool if we could play a game at my house, then put season on flash drive and email it toour other cousins somewhere else to play their game (s) but of course the game saves are locked to PS3 ID.

:34:

Tweeg 09-03-2011 10:15 AM

Re: once again saves are LOCKED!

I'm so sick of this stuff. I absolutely hate how they won't let you just play the game the way you want. If they let you control more than one team they should allow it to be linked to different profiles. Here's an idea...when selecting the teams give me an option to assign an ID/Gamertag to each team. Then I can pass the file around and the ids listed can open it...genius! But it will never happen.

Jonsco28 09-03-2011 01:02 PM

Have everyone in your family create an identical dummy account that you use for Madden. That's the only work around.

bingo911 09-03-2011 01:04 PM

Why can't you just do it in modio, like you would with rosters? Just change the profile id.

Jonsco28 09-03-2011 01:13 PM

What's Modio? I've never heard of it.

shadowman 09-03-2011 01:17 PM

Why not do an online dynasty?

SageWonder 09-03-2011 01:34 PM

My friend and I are going to use my PS+ account for the Cloud Saving feature. He has my PSN acct on his system. Emailing save files are sooo 2000's lol

Sent using common sense.

Afrikan 09-03-2011 01:35 PM

you want to blame someone...blame Microsoft for "Achievements" and later Sony for following suit with "Trophies".

I remember we had it good early this generation on the PS3...there were websites with game saves for everyone...it helped for alot of scenarios for various gamers.

but now most games have locked saves....EA should give the option to where you would not be able to gain trophies if you use someone else's save. (do they?)