Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Anyone else getting odd audio gliches? (/forums/showthread.php?t=507372)

Viking86 09-03-2011 10:00 PM

Anyone else getting odd audio gliches?

I've been playing Madden 12 since tuesday and bought a brand new slim ps3 the same day. I've been enjoying the game but every now and then the game audio will drop out for half a second then return as normal or I will get a loud distortion noise blasted through my speakers.

At first I didn't pay any attention but then I brought it to a different tv and had the same thing happen. I have now exchanged both the game and my ps3 for new ones today because it continued to happen.

I played it again tonight and I had it happen once during a game. After that I took the game out and played Uncharted 2 for a while and it never happend once. Has anyone else had these issues with Madden 12?

buttface 09-03-2011 10:16 PM

Re: Anyone else getting odd audio gliches?

I haven't heard any been playing tonight

Garrett67 09-03-2011 10:18 PM

Yes, I have. We talk about it a bit later in this thread. Actually, I'm the one that brought it up, so search my name or posts.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ost-yours.html

Its a problem along with the whole field issue too

TearsOfPurple 09-03-2011 10:24 PM

Part of it is due to how terrible the sound team did with Madden 12 this year. Seriously, any other sound team would be fired on the spot if they did how bad Madden 12 has done.

azdawgpound 09-03-2011 10:25 PM

i haven't heard the crowd noise or whatever but the mic dropping pop thing i have heard since the demo of madden 12 and i got the early release same thing and got the retail and same it can get annoying esp when it comes out the blue i have keep my tv low cause i don't want it to blow out speakers or anything.

aholbert32 09-03-2011 11:41 PM

glitch thread..locked