Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   user wr strafing (/forums/showthread.php?t=507386)

arrowheadred31 09-03-2011 10:39 PM

user wr strafing

I understand why they would take user strafing out but I never cheesed or anything and it is a vital part of how dwayne bowe is so good. I love the chiefs and I play with them all the time and I love to user catch (not rocket catch) it makes the game so much more fun for me. Im not neccesarily asking to have it put in ranked games or anything but I would love for it to be an option in online franchise or something. And how do you think people like calvin johnson and randy moss make such amazing catches. Its like impossible to catch an under thrown deep pass or a catch in traffic. Someone like dwayne bowe has the ability to jump into traffic and catch it but the cpu is too stupid to do it and its hard to do unless you can strafe at some times. Please dont come on this thread and call me a cheezer or something and dont critique how you think I play.

feeq14 09-03-2011 11:46 PM

Re: user wr strafing

I am with you. I have an Anquan Boldin like receiver with 97 SPC and 98 jump that cant do much to go up and get the ball. However, until they can do something to improve WR and db interaction EA would rather err on the side of anti cheese than make the game more realistic.

There has to be a way to have both.