Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   I really want to love it, but.... (/forums/showthread.php?t=507668)

CYST2000 09-05-2011 02:05 AM

I really want to love it, but....

I am finally seeing red. I love a good challenge, and I really like good smart play from the cpu, but this slider setting change is BS. I want to be able to play on All Madden, and I want to be able to still use that AI (All Madden), the base for my slider set, but when I change anything about my sliders it goes back to easy. For instance, I would love for there to be no restrictions on WR strafe, because as it truly stands every WR uses the post up move for fades and sideline passes, but for some reason I can't do that because the sliders are set so I can only play the base difficulty options. I actually tried changing the cpu's slides and found that it seemed to revert the difficulty back to an easier difficulty. I also noticed on All Madden that the speed (previously set to slow) was somehow playing more like the default speed, yet it was still set to slow.

With these invisible rules and the fact that the PS3 version is having such a craptastic time with shadows and audio, it's a wonder why I just don't give this game up. It is the best Madden on this gen of consoles this far, but the usual silence from EA, and the growing list of problems makes this years Madden game a, I really want to love it, but...kinda game.

Shroom 09-05-2011 02:11 AM

Re: I really want to love it, but....

Great story bruh.

RGmoney 09-05-2011 02:15 AM

Re: I really want to love it, but....

Use the Impressions thread.

Closed