Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Hello! I just got Madden 11 looking for a online franchise to join on XBOX 360 (/forums/showthread.php?t=507759)

CBD35 09-05-2011 02:04 PM

Hello! I just got Madden 11 looking for a online franchise to join on XBOX 360

I never got into Madden before and thought I would pick it up seen it at blockbuster on a bogo deal for $14.99 on xbox360 so I got it and like it alot. ok I'm wanting to join a online franchise but when I try to join all of them ask for password so how do i join if any one is still playing this since madden 12 just came out

Any 1 got a franchise I could join on Xbox360

Thanks

Iceman87GT 09-05-2011 03:46 PM

Re: Hello! I just got Madden 11 looking for a online franchise to join on XBOX 360

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBD35 (Post 2042812590)
I never got into Madden before and thought I would pick it up seen it at blockbuster on a bogo deal for $14.99 on xbox360 so I got it and like it alot. ok I'm wanting to join a online franchise but when I try to join all of them ask for password so how do i join if any one is still playing this since madden 12 just came out

Any 1 got a franchise I could join on Xbox360

Thanks

You have to have an online pass to access stuff like online franchise, you may have lucked out and gotten a used one but odds are you'll have to purchase one before you can move forward. Its $10 or 800 MSP (the point is to encourage purchasing new as opposed to used). You're still managing to save money if you have to purchase the pass (M11 is $30 new, your purchase even with the pass would cost $25).

I believe that NCAA 11 ceased their support for its online dynasties with the release of NCAA 12 so I'd check to make sure that there is still support for online franchises before spending the money on the online pass. Hopefully they are still supporting online franchises and hopefully you were lucky enough to get a copy with the online pass unused. Good luck

CBD35 09-05-2011 04:22 PM

Re: Hello! I just got Madden 11 looking for a online franchise to join on XBOX 360

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman87GT (Post 2042813029)
You have to have an online pass to access stuff like online franchise, you may have lucked out and gotten a used one but odds are you'll have to purchase one before you can move forward. Its $10 or 800 MSP (the point is to encourage purchasing new as opposed to used). You're still managing to save money if you have to purchase the pass (M11 is $30 new, your purchase even with the pass would cost $25).

I believe that NCAA 11 ceased their support for its online dynasties with the release of NCAA 12 so I'd check to make sure that there is still support for online franchises before spending the money on the online pass. Hopefully they are still supporting online franchises and hopefully you were lucky enough to get a copy with the online pass unused. Good luck

yea I did get lucky on the one I got and no 1 used code yet. now to find out about getting in a franchise

CBD35 09-05-2011 09:43 PM

Man! no one else can help me find a madden 11 online franchise ? or give ideas

kehlis 09-05-2011 10:15 PM

How do you know the code wasn't used?

You bought a used copy, I would be shocked if the previous user didn't redeem the code.

mestevo 09-05-2011 10:21 PM

Probably a Blockbuster that seals the book and all other stuff inside the box until it's sold as used is all.

He's entered the online pass because he's able to access online features, which is why he said in his original post that they're all asking for a password... he's obviously well past the EA Online Pass confirmation stuff.

CBD35 09-05-2011 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mestevo (Post 2042814736)
Probably a Blockbuster that seals the book and all other stuff inside the box until it's sold as used is all.

He's entered the online pass because he's able to access online features, which is why he said in his original post that they're all asking for a password... he's obviously well past the EA Online Pass confirmation stuff.

yes you're right I've played online and created a online franchise I just don't have any friends who have this game. That's why I'm looking for a franchise to play in.