Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Is there anyway to adjust import rookies so they don't come out so disproportionate? (/forums/showthread.php?t=508232)

kjjnesb 09-07-2011 12:51 AM

Is there anyway to adjust import rookies so they don't come out so disproportionate?

Like is there a certain way to adjust the body sliders on the NCAA side or are we just screwed cause all my Lineman are built like TO lol.

Thelorn 09-07-2011 12:54 AM

Re: Is there anyway to adjust import rookies so they don't come out so disproportiona

Haven't seen any fixes posted yet for imported, guess everything is normal when using the made up madden drafts.

kjjnesb 09-07-2011 12:57 AM

Re: Is there anyway to adjust import rookies so they don't come out so disproportiona

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelorn (Post 2042819761)
Haven't seen any fixes posted yet for imported, guess everything is normal when using the made up madden drafts.

Ah thanks guess no imports till that gets sorted out.

qwikphaze01 09-07-2011 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelorn (Post 2042819761)

They are messed up as well.

Thelorn 09-07-2011 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjjnesb (Post 2042819752)
Like is there a certain way to adjust the body sliders on the NCAA side or are we just screwed cause all my Lineman are built like TO lol.

How bad did your lineman look by the way? I know Andrew Luck looked like a huge body builder from what I saw. I saw another QB can't remember the name at the moment but he looked perfectly normal and had sleeves, he was around 180lbs. I'm guessing it happens once you go above a certain weight somewhere around 200lbs.

kjjnesb 09-07-2011 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelorn (Post 2042819796)
How bad did your lineman look by the way? I know Andrew Luck looked like a huge body builder from what I saw. I saw another QB can't remember the name at the moment but he looked perfectly normal and had sleeves, he was around 180lbs. I'm guessing it happens once you go above a certain weight somewhere around 200lbs.

Yeah my Andrew Luck looks pretty bad as well one thing I did was lower his chest slider and raise every slider on his lower body in NCAA and he came out looking kinda ok. My lineman no matter what I do in NCAA can't retain there gut when I import to madden so they have really thin stomachs like TO or a wide receiver and sometimes they have those large chest and pads and tiny lower bodies.

Thelorn 09-07-2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjjnesb (Post 2042819812)
Yeah my Andrew Luck looks pretty bad as well one thing I did was lower his chest slider and raise every slider on his lower body in NCAA and he came out looking kinda ok. My lineman no matter what I do in NCAA can't retain there gut when I import to madden so they have really thin stomachs like TO or a wide receiver and sometimes they have those large chest and pads and tiny lower bodies.

Arghh, such a pain.

kjjnesb 09-07-2011 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelorn (Post 2042819823)
Arghh, such a pain.

Yeah my hope is the NCAA patch fixes it or something cause its prob gonna be awhile till get a patch for Madden.