Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Draft classes (/forums/showthread.php?t=508391)

cowbysfn22 09-07-2011 04:48 PM

Draft classes

Ok, Ive seen differing opinions on this and Im wondering what the real story is. I had classes saved, uploaded them and the real players werent there anymore. Im wondering if this is a glitch, or how it actually works. Im seeing things out there about saving at a certain point during the offseason during NCAA but not saving during other points. Im just trying to figure out how (if possible) to get the accurate classes with the accurate names in the game. Thanks

DNMHIII 09-07-2011 04:53 PM

Re: Draft classes

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowbysfn22 (Post 2042822314)
Ok, Ive seen differing opinions on this and Im wondering what the real story is. I had classes saved, uploaded them and the real players werent there anymore. Im wondering if this is a glitch, or how it actually works. Im seeing things out there about saving at a certain point during the offseason during NCAA but not saving during other points. Im just trying to figure out how (if possible) to get the accurate classes with the accurate names in the game. Thanks

When prompted to save draft class in NCAA select no. Move on to players leaving and then move forward and when prompted to save draft class select yes.

cowbysfn22 09-07-2011 06:58 PM

Thanks for the response. Just one more questions, does the second prompt come directly after the players leaving screen or is it further into the off seasons steps?

ACardAttack 09-07-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DNMHIII (Post 2042822338)
When prompted to save draft class in NCAA select no. Move on to players leaving and then move forward and when prompted to save draft class select yes.

I'm not getting the second prompt

kjjnesb 09-07-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowbysfn22 (Post 2042822861)
Thanks for the response. Just one more questions, does the second prompt come directly after the players leaving screen or is it further into the off seasons steps?

It comes after players leaving

cowbysfn22 09-07-2011 08:07 PM

Im only getting one prompt to save. It comes after the players leaving stage. Am I missing something?

St. Francisco 09-08-2011 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowbysfn22 (Post 2042823159)
Im only getting one prompt to save. It comes after the players leaving stage. Am I missing something?

That is the correct prompt, save your draft class there.

For some players (including me), I am prompted to save my draft class at the end of the bowl season. Selecting yes here will result in a glitched draft class.

ACardAttack 09-10-2011 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Francisco (Post 2042824231)
That is the correct prompt, save your draft class there.

For some players (including me), I am prompted to save my draft class at the end of the bowl season. Selecting yes here will result in a glitched draft class.

Oh, okay, never seen that one...seems like an odd time to save them as players still havent declared or been swayed to stay or leave