Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Anyway to fix the cpu QB holding the ball too long?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=508779)

DarthRambo 09-08-2011 10:10 PM

Anyway to fix the cpu QB holding the ball too long??

Anyone experiencing this? I'm playing against the Saints and I have 8 sacks against him, but at least 4 or 5 have een coverage sacks! He just hold it for 4secs + time and time again.

Ricanlegend 09-08-2011 10:12 PM

Re: Anyway to fix the cpu QB holding the ball too long??

What level are you playing ? I never see this problem

bichettehappens 09-08-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricanlegend (Post 2042828648)
What level are you playing ? I never see this problem

Same here. only time I can recall was on a hail mary where he was waiting for people to get downfield, and even then I think that might have been against a human player, not sure

DarthRambo 09-08-2011 10:21 PM

Well its usually when there are deep routes so I know that's a part of it but still....Brees would get rid of the ball irl, or at least try and tuck and run, right?

Captain Obvious 09-08-2011 10:32 PM

sure as hell aint playin on all madden, they get rid of it to quick. play on a higher difficulty

Jarodd21 09-08-2011 10:38 PM

On All-Pro-All-Pro Sliders the CPU QB holds on to the ball like that. Also the Accurcy slider plays a big role in him getting the ball off faster so it needs to be raised a lot. Really to the max IMO especially if you're playing on All-Pro. The catching slider for the CPU should be raised too because that plays a big role in the WRs route running which gets them open quicker so the QB can find his WRs on time then get rid of the ball..

This is not an issue on All-Madden or All-Madden sliders because the CPU gets rid of the ball quick especially with the accuracy slider up.