Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   new 2012 realignment dyn (360) with UMass, TXST and UTSA (/forums/showthread.php?t=509170)

AlfaRomeo164 09-10-2011 01:28 AM

new 2012 realignment dyn (360) with UMass, TXST and UTSA

I have started a new dynasty with the 2012 realignment in effect. I spent many hours created UMass, Texas State, and UT-San Antonio. I made their real jerseys and made their real rosters. In order to add teambuilders, you have to remove teams. I replaced FIU, UL Lafayette and UL Monroe.

Here is how the conferences will line up:
UMass to MAC
UT San Antonio and Texas State to WAC
TCU to Big East
Hawaii, Fresno State, Nevada to the MWC
Texas A&M to the SEC

I would like to advance every 1-2 days. The faster the better. I understand that people have lives though. If you let me know, I will usually be reasonable. However, if you can only play every 3-4 days, you should not apply. I am in too many dynasties like that and it is way too boring to play twice a week.

I have named rosters
Would like to do 7min quarters but will adjust if people think that is too long.
All American difficulty for game play and recruiting
Custom Playbooks on
Timesavers on
2-3 user games (whichever the majority would like)
2 star and under teams please.
Coaching Carousel is on so you can advance to greener pastures with success.

Also, do not worry about this going a week and being deleted. I have ran/am running another dynasty that has been going since NCAA 10 and runs from whenever it starts until a month or so before the next release. Last year, we ran from August to June.

Also, this is a sim style dynasty. If you play the game how it is really played, we won't have any problems. If you abuse exploits, you will be warned and then booted if you continue.

That being said, lets get it going....I'm ready to play!

Teams taken: Texas State, UT San Antonio, Troy, Western Kentucky, Miami OH, UMass, Virginia.

Giantsfan29 09-22-2011 11:51 AM

Re: new 2012 realignment dyn (360) with UMass, TXST and UTSA

whats youre 360 gamertag mines xCENATIONx29 send me a Friends Request Iam on now thanks.

msuduo 10-07-2011 10:26 AM

How did you add 3 TeamBuilder teams to dynasty without replacing teams? I could only add if I also took out a current team...

I was trying to replicate the Super Conferences and could do so but it also left some of my lower conferences at 7 teams...

YeOldTonk 10-07-2011 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msuduo (Post 2042953856)
How did you add 3 TeamBuilder teams to dynasty without replacing teams? I could only add if I also took out a current team...

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlfaRomeo164 (Post 2042835153)
I have started a new dynasty with the 2012 realignment in effect. I spent many hours created UMass, Texas State, and UT-San Antonio. I made their real jerseys and made their real rosters. In order to add teambuilders, you have to remove teams. I replaced FIU, UL Lafayette and UL Monroe.

He removed FIU, ULL and ULM