Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Does anyone have a ONLINE FRANCHISE created who got the game early? (/forums/showthread.php?t=509181)

Houston 09-10-2011 02:37 AM

Does anyone have a ONLINE FRANCHISE created who got the game early?

If you somehow got the game early and made a online franchise please post here. I have a few questions about those rosters. I got the EA season ticket and made a online franchise then but the rosters had been updated that friday but if anyone made a online franchise before the first update please post here.

The way you can check to see if you have the roster im looking for is to go into your online franchise look under roster management and look under Titans QB's and see if Kerry Collins is on there. These are default rosters before any movements were made. The rosters when the game was shipped.

WindyCityFanatic 09-10-2011 07:40 AM

Re: Does anyone have a ONLINE FRANCHISE created who got the game early?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houston (Post 2042835343)
If you somehow got the game early and made a online franchise please post here. I have a few questions about those rosters. I got the EA season ticket and made a online franchise then but the rosters had been updated that friday but if anyone made a online franchise before the first update please post here.

The way you can check to see if you have the roster im looking for is to go into your online franchise look under roster management and look under Titans QB's and see if Kerry Collins is on there. These are default rosters before any movements were made. The rosters when the game was shipped.

You can look at the rosters for when the game was shipped you self. Delete all of the rosters you have right now and then reboot madden then at the main menu go to my madden,NFL Roster, Player Management and there are the rosters for when the game was shipped.

Houston 09-10-2011 12:03 PM

Re: Does anyone have a ONLINE FRANCHISE created who got the game early?

Quote:

Originally Posted by WindyCityFanatic (Post 2042835644)
You can look at the rosters for when the game was shipped you self. Delete all of the rosters you have right now and then reboot madden then at the main menu go to my madden,NFL Roster, Player Management and there are the rosters for when the game was shipped.

I already did this and know about it. I am talking about online franchise rosters there were 5 leagues made when EA ticket early release went live and they had those rosters before donny moore updated them that friday.