Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Should I get Madden? (/forums/showthread.php?t=509431)

EddieK76 09-10-2011 10:21 PM

Should I get Madden?

Have been quite disappointed with NCAA and I am thinking about getting Madden. Didn't play Madden at all last year but I need some kind of football fix and the only game that can right now keep my attention is FIFA..

So is Madden not going to make me want to curse at my children like NCAA does?

Champion8877 09-10-2011 10:35 PM

Re: Should I get Madden?

hundreds of threads like this. search next time, probably a few on the front page. but i guess i will answer here and say this, if you like watching college football better, get NCAA. if you like watching the NFL better(like me) get Madden. if you like both equally, get both. simple as that.

EddieK76 09-10-2011 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Champion8877 (Post 2042839025)
hundreds of threads like this. search next time, probably a few on the front page. but i guess i will answer here and say this, if you like watching college football better, get NCAA. if you like watching the NFL better(like me) get Madden. if you like both equally, get both. simple as that.

You know instead of criticizing my post you should've read it. I indicated I was disappointed in NCAA and therefore implying I have NCAA.

I swear it's impossible to post on here without someone jumping on you.

cusefan74 09-10-2011 10:41 PM

To give you a straight answer...yes get it, unless you are gonna pick it apart like a lot of people on here. For me I think the game is pretty good, it's not perfect, but it's a video game.

skinnybonez 09-10-2011 10:42 PM

no, wait for NFL 2K

Liam 09-10-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddieK76 (Post 2042839040)
I swear it's impossible to post on here without someone jumping on you.

I agree my man

EddieK76 09-10-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cusefan74 (Post 2042839055)
To give you a straight answer...yes get it, unless you are gonna pick it apart like a lot of people on here. For me I think the game is pretty good, it's not perfect, but it's a video game.

Thanks Cuse. I don't pick games apart unless it is so gross in being consumer ready like NCAA was this year which really have just put me off on EA football games except FIFA :)

CigarCityBandit 09-10-2011 10:47 PM

I think the AI in NCAA is cheap. Too many times with thst game I feel the cpu
gets the better of me through nothing more than a garbage play out of nowhere. Much of it due to the ruining of the passing trajectory.
Anyway... The issues I have with NCAa are not so bad in Madden..
Madden is a much more fun game to me this year. And its beautiful visually also.