Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   For the people who have? (/forums/showthread.php?t=509461)

HeMightDoIt 09-11-2011 12:16 AM

For the people who have?

Is it worth it to just play a franchise and not edit anything for the computer i have a 32 team chise but i want to start one with the browns unfortunately where i saved my spot before the first regular season game alot of browns are hurt Mccoy is out for alot of weeks and severall others. Doing all of EAs work seriously drained me last time and made me almost hate the game but when i actually play it i love it. So is a pure regular franchise unplayable?

cusefan74 09-13-2011 03:22 PM

Re: For the people who have?

I play a 1 team franchise and I think it is fine. Of course I do not nit-pick the game apart like a lot of people. If you re 1 of those people I wouldn't bother, then you will find everything to complain about. If you just want to play football and run a franchise and be willing to accept "it is a game not real life" and that games aren't perfect, then you will be fine.

T5063 09-13-2011 03:30 PM

Re: For the people who have?

I just started a new franchise with the Jags yesterday (was running a Viking franchise with old rosters before that).

Like the other poster said, franchise mode is great if you can look past the main issues (mainly the rain and the UDFAs). Vikings play in a dome so I only had 3 out of 16 games in rain and my opening game in the Jags franchise was sunny so it hasn't been a real issue for me. The UDFA thing is definitely annoying though but still not a killer.