Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Would you like to have the option to manually adjust weather in Franchise mode? (/forums/showthread.php?t=510675)

kpkpkp 09-15-2011 01:39 PM

Would you like to have the option to manually adjust weather in Franchise mode?

Im curious to see what the community thinks on this.

As we all know, weather is a little rainy this year. Especially for certain team's who have home game weather in M12 that is pre determined and raining for the majority of home games. And there is no way currently to avoid it.

If you're not aware, or dont play with the affected teams, you can read the main thread here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ain-teams.html

I feel as though EA will address this issue in some fashion with a patch, but what Im wondering is would you like the ability to edit weather in the pre-game menu while playing franchise mode? (Much like how you currently can in exhibition mode.)

I fell as though this option should have been available long ago. We can edit ratings/stats/rosters/CAP's... why not weather?

What do you think?

T5063 09-15-2011 01:42 PM

Re: Would you like to have the option to manually adjust weather in Franchise mode?

Sure, you can always make it random by closing your eyes when you select it :grin:

vstro 09-15-2011 01:49 PM

Re: Would you like to have the option to manually adjust weather in Franchise mode?

It just makes sense to let us manually adjust weather. If I'm going to replay my teams season after they play it in real life, I want the weather to be the same as the games that happened in real life.

Da-Man 09-15-2011 02:36 PM

Of course not. Why would anyone want options for weather or anything eles in a sports video game in 2011?

Armor and Sword 09-15-2011 02:53 PM

Absolutly!

The more user control the better. Why should we not have the ability to customize our league into anything we want?

kpkpkp 09-15-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T5063 (Post 2042859743)
Sure, you can always make it random by closing your eyes when you select it :grin:

Hmm, good idea.

Or they could even have a "hit Y to randomize."

In any case we have to option to customize so much else, why not customize weather?

Plus it would solve the problem of this rain bug.

Jarodd21 09-15-2011 06:50 PM

This is a no brainer. The USER should be able to have whatever option available to him especially this because it affects gameplay. We should be able to manually put the weather on whatever we want or make it random..

MaddenFanPS3 09-15-2011 06:52 PM

1000% yes. I'm sick of it raining during every single home game.