Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Bowl games in online dynasties (/forums/showthread.php?t=511517)

Buster6 09-19-2011 06:50 AM

Bowl games in online dynasties

Are they savings now? Obviously they weren't after the first patch, just curious if they are now after patch 2. TIA.

Thanks again for this great game EA

sniperscout75 09-19-2011 09:26 AM

Re: Bowl games in online dynasties

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster6 (Post 2042875663)
Are they savings now? Obviously they weren't after the first patch, just curious if they are now after patch 2. TIA.

Thanks again for this great game EA

I am in 2 OD's with one being in year 3 post patch 2 with no troubles (knocks on wood) and the other being in year 2 with no troubles (knocks on wood again). Our bowl season has gone just as smooth as the regular season. I still see posts on here of people still having trouble but as of yet post patch 2 mine are ok.

Buster6 09-19-2011 01:33 PM

Re: Bowl games in online dynasties

Quote:

Originally Posted by sniperscout75 (Post 2042875850)
I am in 2 OD's with one being in year 3 post patch 2 with no troubles (knocks on wood) and the other being in year 2 with no troubles (knocks on wood again). Our bowl season has gone just as smooth as the regular season. I still see posts on here of people still having trouble but as of yet post patch 2 mine are ok.

Thanks. Appreciate it. Hopefully our works, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

bonafied0034 09-19-2011 03:27 PM

We just finished bowl week a few days ago and no one mentioned any transfer failed messages. It seems like EA's server side fix has worked for some ODs and not others. Here's hoping yours works