Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Week 3: Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears (/forums/showthread.php?t=511996)

Bighoff 09-21-2011 09:44 AM

Week 3: Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears

The greatest rivalry in the NFL hits Solider Field this weekend @ 4:15p eastern. Green Bay is looking to start 3-0 while the Bears are coming off a crappy performance against the Saints. In a rivalry game you can just throw out all records cause anything can happen. Chicago gets back on track with strong defense and a solid effort from Forte.

Bears: 27
Packers: 26

ImTellinTim 09-21-2011 10:31 AM

Re: Week 3: Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears

Hopefully the Bears can pressure and contain Rodgers like they have in the past. If they don't, this is a blowout.

BigBoi23 09-21-2011 10:50 AM

I just never feel confident when the Packers head into Soldier Field.

Bears 27
Packers 24

roadman 09-21-2011 10:55 AM

Bears-20
Packers-14

Watch the running game come back for the Bears. Forte needs to get his touches. Watch Forte get screens to minimize the Packers blitz.

CM Hooe 09-21-2011 10:57 AM

Not a lot of confidence from Packers' fans, I see. I disagree, I think they get this one because Chicago can't protect Jay Cutler and Mike Martz has forgotten what a handoff is.

roadman 09-21-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHooe (Post 2042885582)
Not a lot of confidence from Packers' fans, I see. I disagree, I think they get this one because Chicago can't protect Jay Cutler and Mike Martz has forgotten what a handoff is.

I'd like to think that, but the Bears really really want to win this one. They aren't happy with the loss last week and are certainly still fuming a bit from the NFC Championship game.

Nothing worse than a wounded Bear.

BleacherBum2310 09-21-2011 12:22 PM

I never feel confident in these games. It will be a close game but I think the Pack come on Top in this one. I think James Starks is going to get alot more Carries in this one and have a big day.

Pack 21
Bears 17

Blitz1942 09-21-2011 08:25 PM

The Bears are one of the few teams I've seen Rodgers have genuine bad games against. Sorta like Favre vs. the Vikings in the Metrodome.

If our run defense plays well, I think the Pack can get a win. With Collins out, Peprah really needs to step up and play like he did last year. Hopefully Tramon can return this week, because even though the Bears WRs aren't that good, our pass defense against the Saints and Panthers looked rather pathetic.