Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   MyPlayer, what's your build? (/forums/showthread.php?t=512906)

buickbeast 09-25-2011 03:58 PM

MyPlayer, what's your build?

The more I read about this year's MyPlayer, the more excited I get! I'm thinking about making a 6'3, 215lbs (had to give myself 3 inches) SF/SG build that plays like Durantula and has the swag of Chris "The Birdman" Anderson :woot: . I'm goin spend a good portion of my points on becoming a local fan favorite, hopefully in Orlando :grin: I'll stay there until I can bring them a championship, then sign with a new team once I become a free agent, would love to team up with a Nash or Rondo type PG. What type of player are you goin make? Also, any little tidbit that you wanna share? (Nickname, tats, which team do you want to get drafted by, your goals, etc) Thx and can't wait till Oct 4th!

Shade8780 09-25-2011 04:07 PM

Re: MyPlayer, what's your build?

I'm planning to make a 6 ft 7 PG, Magic Johnson type of guy but not as good a passer, still good, but a better shooter and great defensive player.

basketballer0385 09-25-2011 04:08 PM

6'3 point guard, that can hit the mid range jumper, drive the lane and loves to pass, I hope I get drafted by either the heat just so I can drop dimes to wade and lebron, or another team that I can just drop dimes and score, hopefully the teammates are better this year I hope. And of course the hall of fame

rosque 09-25-2011 04:12 PM

6ft tall PG. Something like A.I. First I'm gonna work on my dribling, than on my passing and than on my shooting/dunking. Going to get couple of MVP's, maybe a 3-peat. Just want to get drafted by the team that needs a PG as I don't want to be a backup for Rondo/DRose/or somebody like that. Gonna try to average 20 ppg, 10 assist per game and maybe couple of rebounds.

Speedy_Bronco 09-25-2011 04:12 PM

Gonna make a 6ft 7 SG. He's gonna be kinda of a Kobe Bryant/Josh Smith Hybrid. A very good defensive player that can score from anywhere on the floor.

Austin_Ben 09-25-2011 04:17 PM

I'm gonna make a 6'7 sf that's a good post player and mid range shooter sort of like Melo. Ill be hoping to get drafted by the nuggets or somewhere else that has good players but is just missing that one player with star power. I hope the Knicks are good cuz I think it would be cool to meet them in the championship and win a title before Melo.

Kashanova 09-25-2011 04:19 PM

I like to keep it as real as possible So I'm doing my real height and weight 6'4 220 lbs

i am the messenger 09-25-2011 04:25 PM

Basically myself but with NBA skills.

5'9" (with shoes, how the NBA measures). 180 pounds. Nate Robinson measurements. :y1:

Gonna make him just how I play in real life. Good and willing passer. Can shoot and drive. Solid defender. Nothing special outside of passing, just good all-around. Skill-set more like Jose Barea mixed with Steve Nash.