Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   My Player vs the World (/forums/showthread.php?t=513073)

shugknight 09-26-2011 11:33 AM

My Player vs the World

So with all the excitement of 2K12, I was thinking of what else they could do with My Player.

So while playing Horde on GOW3, I got the idea of My Player vs the World.

Basically,

You team up with 4 other My Player users, and then play teams of 5 CPU superstars. After you win each game, you advance to play harder better teams. Almost like a playoff type bracket.

No more than 5 players can play, so all players play all the time.

Just imagine playing with 4 other My Player users and your teams is up against the original Dream Team?

DJ2Kay 09-26-2011 03:05 PM

Re: My Player vs the World

Sounds cool..

Melo7NYKtru 09-26-2011 03:52 PM

ya that could be fun. Wouldn't mind it.

Crazyknicksfan 09-26-2011 03:53 PM

or they can make it an rpg and allow the users to actually roam about the world while growing up (from high school to college then pros) sort of like the nba ballers series where you can interact with the outside world instead of always being locked up in a gym or court...and also being able to drive around the area in a car and working out in gyms madden superstar mode style..imagine if these ideas were actually implemented in to the game!! this game would be the best game ever..

Melo7NYKtru 09-26-2011 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazyknicksfan (Post 2042905540)
or they can make it an rpg and allow the users to actually roam about the world while growing up (from high school to college then pros) sort of like the nba ballers series where you can interact with the outside world instead of always being locked up in a gym or court...and also being able to drive around the area in a car and working out in gyms madden superstar mode style..imagine if these ideas were actually implemented in to the game!! this game would be the best game ever..

that would have to be its own game and 2k wont make 2 NBA games in the same year.

mutumbo888 09-27-2011 12:21 PM

yeh maybe for the xbox720 ?

online MMO environment, something like...

MP starts out at his crib. he can transport to

- local court (aka the lobby), shoot around n play pickup
- local gym, practice drills, etc.
- nba store, buy gear
- join a tourny, 1v1 - 5v5
- join an online association, cpu fantasy draft

- join a crew (crew has all the same options - tournys, online assoc, team facility, etc)

I'd pay extra for that game

Vni 09-27-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazyknicksfan (Post 2042905540)

We could even deal drugs and shoot gangs! Now that's a basketball game.

Giammajo 09-27-2011 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shugknight (Post 2042904508)
So with all the excitement of 2K12, I was thinking of what else they could do with My Player.

So while playing Horde on GOW3, I got the idea of My Player vs the World.

Basically,

You team up with 4 other My Player users, and then play teams of 5 CPU superstars. After you win each game, you advance to play harder better teams. Almost like a playoff type bracket.

No more than 5 players can play, so all players play all the time.

Just imagine playing with 4 other My Player users and your teams is up against the original Dream Team?

I like this idea Shug. Like a mortal combat ladder with the Dream Team at the top lol. As long as your teammates are on the same page strategically, and the computer AI is spot on it could be a load of fun.