Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden Franchise won't let me continue (/forums/showthread.php?t=514364)

thomhunt 10-02-2011 10:28 AM

Madden Franchise won't let me continue

I got to week 10 in my Texans franchise and the game has completely freaked out. When I try to play the game it says please wait, then takes me back to the same screen. It won't let me play the game. I click simulate this game and it sims, but won't let me sim to the end of this current week...instead repeatedly taking me back to the "sim current week: screen. What gives?

abirch10 10-05-2011 04:38 PM

Re: Madden Franchise won't let me continue

Sounds like the same problem I'm having. Have to imagien others are having it too. Did you fix it? This would mean scrapping the entire franchise if true, WAY worse than a game freeze, which is frustrating enough. If there is no fix I am officially done with Madden forever. What a joke.

scoonie05 10-05-2011 05:04 PM

This didn't happen to me

abirch10 10-05-2011 05:25 PM

There are several psots on this on the EA board. Gltich in the game (shocker!) that a team does not have enough players at some position, and can't fix the issue so it won't let you advance past their game. You can do as much as you can to try and figure it out and fix it yourself, but it's not working for me.

Old School SD Fan 10-05-2011 06:05 PM

One of many reasons you're forced to control all 32 teams. Then it will tell you which team has which issues.

abirch10 10-05-2011 06:12 PM

Well by simming every other game, I've narrowed it down to Titans or Panthers, but accordign to the Roster Breakdown, both teams have enough at every position. Accordign to the several threads on EA's forums (that EA manages to keep locking without addressing or answering) the Panthers almost always seem to be the problem.

tjpulice 12-28-2011 06:43 PM

I have found out that if the franchise freezes and wont continue, find the team that has the roster issue, make sure edit player option is turned on. When this happend to me i changed (the titans in this case) their worst LT into a DT and this solved the problem.

PantherBeast_OS 12-29-2011 05:22 PM

Yea this is one of many issues facing Madden12 right now. EA most likely will not address with a update. Because of some people leaving Ea and new people taking charge. All their focus has turned to Madden13 now. I hate that things like this never seem to get fix year after year. I feel like instead of EA trying each year to add more new stuff to the game and adding to the problem already at hand. EA needs to take one full year off from adding new stuff and work on the current problems that is hurting madden. These problems are not acceptable one bit.