Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen Online (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=515148)

eDotd 10-05-2011 11:14 AM

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Ok, drop your Gamertags and PSN IDs here. I'll keep this first post updated with everybody in the thread. I went ahead and added most of the guys from the OS Vets league.

Format
360/PS3 Name | Team(s) you use | Location

OR

360/PS3 Name:
Team(s) you use:
The only rule is that you post back here whenever you play someone from this thread. That way we can get an idea of who's bringing the dairy products to the hardwood.

rockchisler 10-05-2011 05:38 PM

Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Format
GT: Rockchisler2000
360/PS3 Name: 360
Team you usually run with: Detroit Pistons
Where you are located: Wayne Michigan

chia51 10-05-2011 05:51 PM

Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Good *** idea E,

GT: Chiazzle55
Team you usually run with: Anyone (Usually random or the Suns)
Where you are located: Sacramento, CA

Received a beatdown from Rock, Suns (me) @ Detroit earlier today... I could not get any shots to fall, Gortat beasted for me, but Nash went 2-7 or so as did Dudley... Hamilton, McGrady and Stuckey killed me.

I definitely need to get the shot release indicator up for online games.

Also we found a "glitch", if a shot review goes up during the game, you may get a 5 sec penalty.. as during the cutscene the ref is counting the 5 seconds and you cannot skip past it. (at least I couldn't)... just a little FYI for y'all incase that situation comes up.

eDotd 10-05-2011 05:53 PM

Added you rock.

I'll be home around 11/12 if anyone wants to run. :boxing:

chia51 10-05-2011 07:06 PM

E, add GT: XtotheDes, OS: The 24th Letter?, I forget

Plays straight sim.

We just had a good 'playoff atmosphere' Grizz(me) @ Spurs, Grizz pull off the win 80-79 after Randolph's 28pt - 19reb game.

eDotd 10-05-2011 07:14 PM

Why do you keep calling me Rock? :google:

Also gotta get some PS3 guys in here.

chia51 10-05-2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDotd (Post 2042946714)
Why do keep calling me Rock? :google:

seriously LOL on that, guess I am an r-tard today

edit: updated my posts to reflect my tardness earlier

8and9 10-05-2011 07:36 PM

GT: Point Blank Inc
Team you usually run with: Mavs and Clippers
Where you are located: Ft. Riley, Kansas