Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Why does CPU LaMichael James insist on bull rushing everyone? (/forums/showthread.php?t=515668)

ucas005 10-06-2011 11:09 PM

Why does CPU LaMichael James insist on bull rushing everyone?

Because watching the Oregon/Cal game tonight that is definitely NOT his game! How do I get him to juke, jive, and be elusive in the game like he is in real life? I lowered his trucking down to nothing and jacked up his agility, juking and elusiveness ratings but still the CPU insists on using him as a power runner trying to bull rush on every ... single ... carry!

TDAWG89 10-06-2011 11:14 PM

Re: Why does CPU LaMichael James insist on bull rushing everyone?

Sadly, recreating such moves can't happen in a video game, much less a game made by EA

Sundown2600 10-06-2011 11:28 PM

Post #365 in this thread should answer your question.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-guide-37.html

More advice from that thread. Move your tackle slider to 25 and your RB ability to 50.

LionsFanNJ 10-06-2011 11:31 PM

like the link says, you can't. They reprogrammed the RB AI this year and they don't juke or spin. Every back trucks...unless you come at them, then the AI is hell bent on running the direction you aren't, even if it means running into other defenders sometimes. Slightly annoying but I deal with it. A Tuner (if tiburon ever decides that they'll release on which they more than likely won't) should help in this regard.

But they don't treat Tuners that way for football.......:google: