Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Best AA sliders? (/forums/showthread.php?t=516741)

Saturated Feline 10-10-2011 07:59 PM

Best AA sliders?

What are the best sliders to use for All American? Plus anyone know who has the best rosters to get off of roster share?

Don Hamis 10-14-2011 02:52 AM

Re: Best AA sliders?

Sliders is an American science fiction television series. It was broadcast for five seasons, beginning in 1995 and ending in 2000. The series follows a group of travelers as they use a wormhole to "slide" between different parallel universes. The show was created by Robert K. Weiss and Tracy Tormé. Tormé, Weiss, Leslie Belzberg, John Landis, David Peckinpah, Bill Dial and Alan Barnette served as executive producers at different times of the production.

mkharsh33 10-14-2011 04:11 AM

White Castle...

Saturated Feline 10-14-2011 07:09 PM

wow not one moron but 2

mkharsh33 10-14-2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saturated Feline (Post 2042985689)
wow not one moron but 2

Dumb question deserves a dumb answer (or two)... :)

Come on, man...find out for your self. You want US to answer this for YOU??? And who's the "moron"???

Saturated Feline 10-14-2011 11:34 PM

i was just asking for peoples input on who has the best sliders since every slider set put out has its fan boys that say its the best. maybe you should Stop Trolling For Unicorns

mkharsh33 10-15-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saturated Feline (Post 2042986453)
i was just asking for peoples input on who has the best sliders since every slider set put out has its fan boys that say its the best. maybe you should Stop Trolling For Unicorns

1) you've given no information as to how long you've played the game, other sets you may have tried, what frustrations you've found in other sets, etc.

2) rosters: what system do you want them for?

Don't accuse me of being a troll. Can't help you, friend...you've given nothing to help you with. People are more than willing to help around here, but you need to help us out too (I see your join date is "Oct. 11" - so you haven't been around here very long - this is a great site with great people - calling us out as "trolls" won't garner you much favor around here). thanks.

Saturated Feline 10-15-2011 10:52 PM

ive tried many different sliders and each one has its flaws so im just gonna do it myself and i have rosters already