Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Is that the same Robert You? (/forums/showthread.php?t=517116)

Dylan Marshall Swb 10-12-2011 12:18 AM

Is that the same Robert You?

So I was scrolling through my wideouts in free agency, when I come across a 6'4", 200 lb. Wr from Stanford named Robert You. This caught my attantion because I know I got burnt a few times by a make a wish kid named Robert You, so I looked through a few old Stanford rosters, and sure enough, I could not find a Robert You. Does anyone know if Madden 12 version of Robert You is real?

Boltman 10-12-2011 12:44 AM

Re: Is that the same Robert You?

I remember him from last years Madden. Dude is in this one as well? Damn.

Dylan Marshall Swb 10-12-2011 08:02 AM

Yeah that's my question. Qb last year and Wr this year.

azdawgpound 10-12-2011 10:02 AM

yes its same person they just switched his postion.

PanthersGM305 10-12-2011 10:48 AM

Not only Rober You , But theres a new TightEnd which isnt in any NFL roster. I did forget his name, but once I get home i will post all the 15-16 fake make a fug wish foundation. I do understand they won and their wish was i guess to be put in the game but C'mon for the hole entier NFL season. I was hoping they be removed after the preseason games but no there still there and now new ones get add there the Brad Fulton safety whos no where to be found in any NFL database. Robert U , the girl QB , I mean for god sake this puts a bump on a real sim style Madden franchise, Is not enough we have to deal with the fake UDFA who all get a 310K lol. I mean I love the game but this fake players in the roster is getting old.

doovid184 10-12-2011 08:23 PM

They all get deleted once you start a franchise

Dylan Marshall Swb 10-12-2011 08:27 PM

Not this Robert You. He does not get deleted when you start a franchise. He is 6'4", 200 pounds with no profile. Also I think he has 95 speed.

LionsFanNJ 10-12-2011 08:28 PM

So we're pitching a fit about contest winners that don't show up in franchise on the play now FA list? Awesome show great job OS.