Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Please help!!!!!!!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=517306)

Allworld 10-12-2011 05:16 PM

Please help!!!!!!!!

My brother has beat me 4 straight times twice yesterday and twice today.

He only runs man to man coverage he patrols the field with his saftey and blitzes his strong safety almost every play he comes free every time I pick him up most the time with the tailback but he gets past some time for the sack

Its a nano blitz what could I do to score at will I have scored 35 points in 3 games scored 42 in one.

on defense im having trouble he runs Oregon playbook with Penn state and Lsu as his team he runs HB dive out the shotgun and HB counter he picks up 4 yards a carrier I tried to switch my defense up to nicel strong nickel normal dime 3 -2 -6 and 4- 2- 5 base defense he has ran for over 100 yards in all the games he loves to go deep he loves to Rocetcatch and User catch on man to man on goaline he runs a jump bal fade I cant stop .

I play with Oklahoma what should I do on defense to shut his run down and stop the deep ball

I run alot of cover 2 man and cover 3 cover 4

are there any nanos or anything i can do to shut him down he runs just the saftey nano please help..

how Could I use OU better.

DerkontheOS 10-12-2011 06:12 PM

Re: Please help!!!!!!!!

Is posting two threads really necessary?

Allworld 10-12-2011 06:32 PM

Do you have any tips?

BadAssHskr 10-12-2011 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allworld (Post 2042977274)
Do you have any tips?

Quit playing with your brother?

BlastX21 10-13-2011 01:43 AM

Stop playing him. He should learn to play real football.

JerzeyReign 10-13-2011 03:23 AM

What happened to the good ol' days of throwing the controller and wanting to fight after a loss? I mean after the little fight you'll have a cool down period between each other that gives you valuable time to practice and learn to stop his nonsense.

Ask my cousin Vernon (Tecmo Bowl) or my cousin Rick (Blades of Steel). Beat me if you want to... half of the battle is intimidation.

Running to the internet with your problems... this generation smh...

:google:

blkrptnt819 10-13-2011 05:39 AM

Try a 335 nd see what happens.

novadolla 10-13-2011 01:54 PM

what is a nano?