Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Pink Diamonds not sticking... (/forums/showthread.php?t=518643)

kcirdor 10-17-2011 07:57 PM

Pink Diamonds not sticking...

Has anyone else had any trouble getting the pink diamonds to stay interested? I search for them every week in recruiting. What I do is I go to Find Prospects. I search for 4 star caliber. View prospects. Then I press Triangle to view more details. Then I hold down the right stick to scroll through the 250 or so 4+Star recruits. I've found a few this way. I add them to my board and give them the full hour of recruiting for that week. After advancing the next week my team is no longer in their top ten.

Currently using UL Lafayette in the third season of an online dynasty with myself and a friend(Southern Miss). I have UL as a to three star school, in the CUSA conference.

z4ckdabeast 10-17-2011 08:10 PM

Re: Pink Diamonds not sticking...

What does the pink diamond even do? I don't think I've ever seen it.

gerg1234 10-17-2011 08:53 PM

I've only had 1 out of 4 stick in my online dynasty....so its not just you.

I wonder if its an issue of correctly syncing the diamond with what is saved online.

kcirdor 10-17-2011 09:36 PM

Pink Diamond is one of the Recruiting bonuses. Like the X2(double points), The Lock symbol (two free random interests unlocked).

The pink diamond is a Recruit that wasn't interested in your school before. But if you add them to your recruit board when this icon appears they will automatically add your school to into their top ten schools of interest. (b/w 5 and 10).

WoOkiE FTW 10-17-2011 10:00 PM

Yeah mine has never stuck in OD.

jello1717 10-17-2011 11:49 PM

I've never had it stick in my OD or my offline. I stopped adding them to my board and wasting time on them.

MMurda 10-18-2011 10:53 AM

are u guys sure u have the bonuses option set to "yes" or whatever to get them to work in the dynasty you're in? if you dont have that option turned on, that could explain why they dont work. in my OD i run, i have bonuses turned off....well thats a thought that couldve been easily overlooked

gerg1234 10-18-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMurda (Post 2042998005)
are u guys sure u have the bonuses option set to "yes" or whatever to get them to work in the dynasty you're in? if you dont have that option turned on, that could explain why they dont work. in my OD i run, i have bonuses turned off....well thats a thought that couldve been easily overlooked

not the case in my dynasty...