Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Top Five NCAA Football 12 Slider Sets (/forums/showthread.php?t=519032)

RaychelSnr 10-19-2011 10:50 AM

Top Five NCAA Football 12 Slider Sets

Operation Sports users are known all over the web for the slider sets they make every year for sports games. In this piece, we're gonna focus on some of the best slider sets available for NCAA Football 12.

Read More - Top Five NCAA Football 12 Slider Sets

Herky 10-19-2011 11:07 AM

KingV2k3 did a slider set based off Oraeon1224's set that is very good. It's a hybrid of several sets on Operation Sports that I would recommend to anybody.

mkharsh's set was the best until Patch #2 killed Varsity level. He's a great slider guy like stated.

DJ's set is pretty solid as well which is based off SECElites AA sliders.

King's sliders are the ones I am rolling with in my dynasty.

JerseySuave4 10-19-2011 11:22 AM

i use SECElites AA sliders and since i started using them my games have become so much more realistic. Unfortunately the other day my PS3 stopped being able to read my NCAA Football disc for some reason so i can't even play the game. Every other game works fine on my ps3 but one night NCAA Football worked, the next day it didnt and hasn't since, weird.

DJ 10-19-2011 11:51 AM

I was snubbed! J/K. There's definitely a lot of quality slider sets out there for NCAA 12. Thanks for the support, Herky.

I'd like to see an article like this for Madden, as I've had a hard time dialing in those sliders. I'd do my own, but I haven't had time to play the game enough to get any testing done.

OGKing 10-19-2011 01:20 PM

Re: Top Five NCAA Football 12 Slider Sets

Nice to see S.O.S Sliders at #4, they're really good. Good Job Buddy!

JohnDoe8865 10-19-2011 03:05 PM

I really tried not to snub anyone within the limited article space. If I had the space to write about the Top 20 slider sets, I still would've left a great slider set out somewhere. The depth and quality of sliders on OS is unrivaled anywhere on the 'net.

DJ 10-19-2011 03:49 PM

Matthew, as you know, lists are always subjective. I was kidding about my set not being mentioned. Heck, it's not even an original set, as I just basically took SEC AA set and tweaked it once he made the move to Heisman.

I agree that there are a lot of nice options out there for gamers on this site in regards to sliders. They can certainly help add longevity to the games we play.

ngw411 10-26-2011 06:56 PM

http://www.4shared.com/account/home****p?startPage=1&sId=CN3Gkg3XNRyxW7mP#dir=122 819101
Alabama Custom Stadium sounds