Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Offlline create a team (/forums/showthread.php?t=519398)

wheels2121 10-21-2011 12:09 AM

Offlline create a team

Do I have to be able to log online to create a school? I don't want to download someone else's or do a lot of sharing, I just want to be able to create my school like I used to be able to, and I don't know how to get my PS3 online (I don't play online). Can someone help me out? thanks
Matt

speedy43 10-21-2011 06:37 PM

Re: Offlline create a team

Yes, you have to use the Teambuilder website to create your team. And then download it in-game while connected online with your PS3. There is no way around it, this is the only way.

-Connecting your PS3 to the internet is pretty simple. Plug an ethernet cable in from your router to your PS3. Or, if you want to do it wireless: http://manuals.playstation.net/docum...twireless.html

wheels2121 10-22-2011 12:55 AM

speedy, thanks, and go Huskies.
I will give this all a try. I miss the days when I could do it in game, as I know nothing about online. Worth a shot. Thanks for taking the time to send me links. Much appreciated.

UTEPis#1 10-31-2011 01:29 PM

You only need online to download the team right? And once you download it you don't need online again?

YeOldTonk 10-31-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UTEPis#1 (Post 2043042679)
You only need online to download the team right? And once you download it you don't need online again?

Correct. Go to the website. Create team. Go ingame, download team. Done.

Unless you want to edit something about the team other than rosters, like change a logo or jersey color, then you have to go back online, make the edits, then redownload on game.