Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Does this game have SLB, MLB, WLB? (/forums/showthread.php?t=520034)

blkrptnt819 10-24-2011 12:49 PM

Does this game have SLB, MLB, WLB?

Just a question. How is the strategy features on this game? Boundary and Field Corner? Matching up CB to WR? Just wanted to see what this game has.

Jaaa 10-24-2011 08:21 PM

Re: Does this game have SLB, MLB, WLB?

From the formation menu, you can:

Swap CB, Swap S, Swap OLB

Swap DE, Swap DT, Swap ILB

You can assign your defensive players to matchup with any of the opponents offensive players, and there is also formation subs you can set.

If you haven't played this game, and are thinking about getting it, I HIGHLY recommend it. Be warned though, you probably won't be able to play Madden ever again :D

catcatch22 10-25-2011 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkrptnt819 (Post 2043019874)
Just a question. How is the strategy features on this game? Boundary and Field Corner? Matching up CB to WR? Just wanted to see what this game has.

As for as Strong side and weak side linebackers it does not go that far in depth. The strong side linebacker will not go where the tight end goes on either side of the formation unfortunately. However you can match up a corner on a wide out.

blkrptnt819 10-28-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaaa (Post 2043021396)
From the formation menu, you can:

Swap CB, Swap S, Swap OLB

Swap DE, Swap DT, Swap ILB

You can assign your defensive players to matchup with any of the opponents offensive players, and there is also formation subs you can set.

If you haven't played this game, and are thinking about getting it, I HIGHLY recommend it. Be warned though, you probably won't be able to play Madden ever again :D

I'm not a madden fan at all. I play NCAA.

badasp83 10-29-2011 01:31 PM

Definitely get it. It'll be dirt cheap. Plus with the editor you could make a good re-creaton of yer fav college team.