Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Taking advantage of UDFAS (/forums/showthread.php?t=520432)

ZoneKIller 10-26-2011 01:03 PM

Taking advantage of UDFAS

i really want a football fix and i love a challenge so ive decided to take a team and release everyone on it.Sign all udfas and play every game. Im considering releasing everyone one on every team change their positions so they wont be good anymore and start the NFL completely over as if their was a very bad strike.All new stars of the NFL. I dont want any1 with a higher rating than 70.
What do u guys think?

elijah53johnston 10-26-2011 01:33 PM

Re: Taking advantage of UDFAS

sounds cool I want to do it but there is no way I could spend enough time to do that.

ZoneKIller 10-26-2011 02:17 PM

i know,thats the only problem i thought of,but im not doing anything else with the game so i figured the time i do play it,that would keep me occupy

Old School SD Fan 10-26-2011 03:52 PM

You gonna call it the KFL (KISS Football League), the CFL (Clown Football League), or TFL (Transformers Football League)? :google:

kpkpkp 10-26-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan (Post 2043027939)
You gonna call it the KFL (KISS Football League), the CFL (Clown Football League), or TFL (Transformers Football League)? :google:

Since I cant get enough of this picture...

BBFL (Big Breasted Football Leauge)

My generated UDFA's have D-cups. What size do yours have?

You know on the surface it would seem that EA cannot code body proportions correctly when UDFA's are generated.

But I'd like to think it's a programmer at EA with a really good sense of humor.

raguel 10-27-2011 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoneKIller (Post 2043027369)
i really want a football fix and i love a challenge so ive decided to take a team and release everyone on it.Sign all udfas and play every game. Im considering releasing everyone one on every team change their positions so they wont be good anymore and start the NFL completely over as if their was a very bad strike.All new stars of the NFL. I dont want any1 with a higher rating than 70.
What do u guys think?

sounds like a great idea, although personally I know I'd get frustrated really fast with the poor play.

KBLover 10-27-2011 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan (Post 2043027939)

Or the XFL :y1: