Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Inside WWE '12 Universe Mode - Part 2 (/forums/showthread.php?t=520703)

BDKiiing 10-27-2011 10:04 PM

Inside WWE '12 Universe Mode - Part 2

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/2...-mode---part-2

PantherBeast_OS 10-27-2011 10:32 PM

Re: Inside WWE '12 Universe Mode - Part 2

Yea I'm loving the collection of belts this year. The game just got that much more fun. But it can be more fun next year if they would allow us to fight from ringside to backstage like you could back in HCTP days. But I guess this will be good for now.:woot:

RedZoneD25 10-27-2011 10:33 PM

Love the selection of belts, and I will gladly swap that stupid Cena WWE Championship for the Attitude Era title, but Y U NO:

ty5oke 10-27-2011 10:35 PM

Bummed out that there is no title history.

stlstudios189 10-27-2011 10:40 PM

wow the belts thing is awesome

Basketball GURU 10-27-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Q: (@JohnnyHilton): Is it 3 full brands and Superstars, or just 2 full brands and Superstars?

A: With the Edit Show feature, you are editing the existing show. Basically that means that Raw and SmackDown are full brands with championships that belong to it (you can select what title you want for the Major, Minor, Tag and Diva categories). The Superstars show however, is a combined show shared between Raw and SmackDown, and does not have its own titles. The reason for this is to keep the integrity of the scheduling/ranking logic working in Universe
I thought we were going to be able to have 3 separate shows, and each show had their own tittles?
I hope EG can clarify this.

Streets 10-27-2011 11:24 PM

A couple notes from the write-up.

Quote:

Q: (@FellaMcFellersn): Can we have an undisputed championship?

A: We do have the Undisputed Championship
- Lol, they know damn well he was asking if he could have one undisputed championship that both brands compete for, not the actual belt (which was revealed later anyway).

- I love that injuries are in, but don't like how they are done as it seems too black and white. You should be able to have minor injuries that you can play through, which would effect your attributes, along with the ones that keep you sidelined 2-4 months. Also, rather than having a single match flip the injury switch, damage/healing should be collateral from week to week.

- I hate that you can't turn momentum off. 10 points per attribute is a huge swing.

- I don't like that there's only one MITB match.

- The WCW spray-painted WWE titles must be from the RTWM storyline (just a guess, not a spoiler) because I have NO other idea why they would be included in the game.

- I'll definitely be swapping the new IC title for the old one. Too bad it's not the new/old one and has the black strap instead of the white one. It'd be awesome if they could patch it. I don't know how hard it is to change a strap color on a belt.

- I was also under the impression there were more matches per card this year based on EG's Q&A. He said 5 per show with 3 or 4 on Superstars, but the official Q&A said 4 per show and 3 for Superstars. Looks the same except PPVs get one more match than last year it seems. Huge bummer.

- I wish champions could get drafted. So Del Rio goes to Smackdown with the title. Since the title is still Raw's, have him defend it against Raw guys until he loses it, then the belt goes back. Adds less intrigue knowing that if my guy is holding a strap, he's staying put.

- I also wish I could put guys in more than one stable (Kane/Big Show and The Brothers of Destruction for example).

- Looks like I'll be keeping track of my own championship history again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basketball GURU (Post 2043032571)
I thought we were going to be able to have 3 separate shows, and each show had their own tittles?
I hope EG can clarify this.

I got that impression too when he talked about making Nitro, Raw, and Impact.

goh 10-27-2011 11:26 PM

So what'll sink this,momentum or injuries? I assume momentum can't be turned off.