Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   how does this happen??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=520930)

Bmore Irish 10-29-2011 02:11 PM

how does this happen???

ok, so im playing road to glory mode, its my senior year as the RB for maryland. a little background info, im a 1st team preseason all-american, and have been a 1st team preseason all-acc the past two seasons. i literally carry a lousy maryland team on my back to a 10-3 record in which we win the acc championship and are currently slotted to play penn st in the orange bowl. heres my problem: i rushed for over 2,200 yards with 18 tds and 400 recieving yards and 4 tds, averaging over 8 yards a carry. THIS IS ALL ON HEISMAN DIFFICULTY BTW. i was never even in the running for the heisman! i led the ncaa in rushing, and had the 2nd leading rusher beat by almost 600 yards. didnt win a single award either. is that total BS or am i crazy? and the heisman winner was the navy rb who had like 1500 rushing yards and 25 tds. i know he had a few more tds than me, but come on i had like 700 more rushing yards than him lol. navy went undefeated (go figure) and is playing in the bcs title game so i guess that has something to do with it, but i feel like i got robbed.

shadia147 10-29-2011 05:04 PM

Re: how does this happen???

Feel your pain; Don't know if this is applicable, but my perception of the Heisman Trophy is more about a popularity contest than actual stats. It might just come down to Nationally televised games and season rankings.
If nothing else, maybe that Navy RB served two terms in Iraq and got to be on DWTS.

TDavis45 10-29-2011 05:15 PM

Re: how does this happen???

Gotta win the big one, NC... Garrett Wolfe led the country in 2006 with 1,928 rushing yards for Northern Illinois and wasnt even mentioned for the Heisman.