Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   OS Roundtable: The Player Tendencies Snafu - Short Term Blunder or Long Term Mistake? (/forums/showthread.php?t=521912)

RaychelSnr 11-03-2011 03:15 PM

OS Roundtable: The Player Tendencies Snafu - Short Term Blunder or Long Term Mistake?

OS Staff Writers, by now you have all heard the news about the fourth NCAA title update not including a fix for player tendencies. To some this is an absolutely huge deal and to others it seems as if they are perfectly content with the game as-is. But let's go beyond that; let's discuss whether the string of bugs this year, plus the lack of any patchable resolution will be detrimental to NCAA 13, or will the blunders of NCAA Football 12 be forgotten by many next July?

Read More - OS Roundtable: The Player Tendencies Snafu - Short Term Blunder or Long Term Mistake?

edaddy 11-03-2011 03:26 PM

Excellent you guys have effectively said what disgruntled posters have been saying..Kudos

nccomicfan 11-03-2011 03:46 PM

After this and the fact we are going 3 years without competition in the NBA gaming world, EA has lost all credibility with me with the exception of the FIFA franchise.

fistofrage 11-03-2011 03:48 PM

Re: OS Roundtable: The Player Tendencies Snafu - Short Term Blunder or Long Term Mist

The game just isn't worth the time or energy let alone $60. The non-sports games have really stepped it up this past year. ANd then you look at NCAA football. Its worse than it was 6 years ago on the PS2. What other game or product for that matter can make that claim and still expect the public to line up and buy it?

blLLD0 11-03-2011 04:01 PM

Re: OS Roundtable: The Player Tendencies Snafu - Short Term Blunder or Long Term Mist

Quote:

Originally Posted by fistofrage (Post 2043052749)
The game just isn't worth the time or energy let alone $60. The non-sports games have really stepped it up this past year. ANd then you look at NCAA football. Its worse than it was 6 years ago on the PS2. What other game or product for that matter can make that claim and still expect the public to line up and buy it?

Madden lol. Any EA sports game where they have an exclusive license/monopoly.

Bolts Boy 123 11-03-2011 04:02 PM

I say all of the OS community come together and doesn't purchase NCAA 13 until we've received confirmation that it's glitch free.

Scott 11-03-2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolts Boy 123 (Post 2043052778)
I say all of the OS community come together and doesn't purchase NCAA 12 until we've received confirmation that it's glitch free.

Too bad NCAA 12 has been out since June, I'm pretty sure a lot of us have it already.

jkra0512 11-03-2011 04:04 PM

Definitely not buying any football games next year until a month or two after release. I did that with Madden and I am enjoying that decision very much. Also, Like fistofrage said, non-sports games have really stepped up this year and the upcoming year.

I sincerely hope that EA wakes up with their football games and gives its supporters a game worthy of $60...