Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Five Toughest Programs for Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12 (/forums/showthread.php?t=522671)

RaychelSnr 11-08-2011 10:35 AM

Five Toughest Programs for Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12

In the NCAA series, not all poorly rated teams are created equal. In an article from last month, I talked about some teams that are set up well for a building or rebuilding project. These are not those teams. Instead, the teams on this list feature an often shocking lack of talent and a tremendous uphill battle for relevance ahead. Looking for a challenge? Take one of these teams for a spin.

Read More - Five Toughest Programs for Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12

dukebeatsuncagain 11-08-2011 10:48 AM

All of these articles on strategy and this sort of stuff is awesome.

Awesome post.

BenGerman 11-08-2011 11:34 AM

Nice article. I've been thinking about going back to NCAA for a little while for a Dynasty fix.

KingV2k3 11-08-2011 11:40 AM

Re: Five Toughest Programs for Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12

Another nice read, with some great dynasty suggestions, MMCS...

I usually don't drop below the LA Tech / SMU / Wyoming level in my rebuild projects, but I'm sure at some point, I'll revisit this article and try on a mega stinker...

:)

Confused about the luv for the Kibbie Dome tho...

I've read similar before, but when I played against Idaho there, it just seemed like a really under lit, tiny Superdome...

???

Redskinsfan26 11-08-2011 11:53 AM

Like you said, Eastern Michigan is absolutely horrible. Won 2 games my first year, then 4 the next year. Boise State offered me a OC job so of course I took it

wazzucoug02 11-08-2011 12:22 PM

I've read similar before, but when I played against Idaho there, it just seemed like a really under lit, tiny Superdome...

It's even worse than that in real life.

OGKing 11-08-2011 01:57 PM

Some other teams that are tough to rebuild IMO are: Wyoming, CMU, and Colorado State

hoopla32 11-08-2011 02:08 PM

I love articles like these. I'm kind of surprised Kent State was on the list and not Akron, though, who I think starts year one ranked either 119 or 120 in the preseason poll. I think their overall rating is on par with Eastern Michigan.

I'm actually in year four of a Kent State dynasty. It was a little rough in the beginning but not that bad overall. I've got them up to a three star prestige, now, and won the MAC in year three.