Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   NBA 2K12 Developer Insight - Legends Showcase DLC, Release Date Nov. 29 (/forums/showthread.php?t=524612)

LD2k 11-22-2011 12:43 PM

NBA 2K12 Developer Insight - Legends Showcase DLC, Release Date Nov. 29

Check out the latest NBA 2K12 Developer Insight with Producer Ben Bishop, as he talks about the upcoming Legends Showcase DLC, which will release on November 29th for both PS3 and 360.

Quote:

Ben Bishop here, one of the producers for NBA 2K12. I’m going to get into some of the details regarding our latest addition to the game, the Legends Showcase DLC. This is a project we’ve been pretty excited about for quite some time. First off, I think it’s important to note that this is something we’ve had in the works from the early stages of NBA 2K12’s development cycle. We felt like with all the great things we were doing with Legend players in NBA’s Greatest mode, there was still room for more. We really liked the idea of the NBA’s Greatest teams helping to end the debate about the greatest team of all-time. But that left open a pretty big follow-up question: who is the greatest player of all-time? And with that, the Legends Showcase was born.

This is not Blacktop mode revisited or some simple mode that we yanked off the disc at the last minute. The amount of content we added, from art and presentation to animations and AI, required several months of dedicated time from the team and there’s simply no way it could have been included in NBA 2K12. Legends Showcase really is a full-on unique product that offers a completely different experience from what you get in the main game.

Pared 11-22-2011 12:44 PM

Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase DLC Dev Insight Release

Horse sounds like an absolute blast.

Serra11 11-22-2011 12:59 PM

I'd like to understand 1 thing crystal clear:
will it be possible thanks to this DLC,to customize the playbooks of the Greatest Teams???

m1ke_nyc 11-22-2011 01:03 PM

Im starting to open up to getting this. Really wish the cell shaded graphics were not there but I can overlook it. Has there been an announcement on price yet ? The ability to put on street clothes would have made it look a lil better.

Tomba 11-22-2011 01:07 PM

I dont know if this has been answered or not?

Can beluba Cam,stadium broadcast with height and zoom be possible in this mode?

Or are the only cameras available those that are in practice mode?

LD2k 11-22-2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratedmoney (Post 2043107454)
Im starting to open up to getting this. Really wish the cell shaded graphics were not there but I can overlook it. Has there been an announcement on price yet ?

Yes, it will be available for $10.00 on the 360 & PS3.

m1ke_nyc 11-22-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LD2k (Post 2043107468)
Yes, it will be available for $10.00 on the 360 & PS3.

$10/800msp sound good, just what I was hoping for. Just a little hint, you guys should bring back the draft combine as a early DLC that we can buy, you guys get a extra $10 we get to play a lil early :)

DukeC 11-22-2011 01:11 PM

I really wish they would have pointed out that the cell-shading could be turned off in the Insight. They're getting killed on Facebook :y13: