Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   snow? (/forums/showthread.php?t=527501)

turducken34 12-12-2011 03:25 PM

snow?

Where is it? I've had the game since launch and have played many seasons, a good deal of those with teams in cold climates late in the season and not a one yet.
I realize that in real life snow games aren't very common but this is ridiculous. I bring it up because I just saw the Madden 12 x-mas commercial where they show a very brief clip of a snow game. It left me thinking- it sure did look nice but too bad I haven't seen it myself in a franchise game.

azdawgpound 12-12-2011 03:41 PM

Re: snow?

Quote:

Originally Posted by turducken34 (Post 2043164838)
Where is it? I've had the game since launch and have played many seasons, a good deal of those with teams in cold climates late in the season and not a one yet.
I realize that in real life snow games aren't very common but this is ridiculous. I bring it up because I just saw the Madden 12 x-mas commercial where they show a very brief clip of a snow game. It left me thinking- it sure did look nice but too bad I haven't seen it myself in a franchise game.

i had snow games in my franchise before the last patch the first 3 yrs i had snow games in the afc championship games but then i got rid of it so the patch would fix rain glitch havent played a franchise game since though. i played as browns.

mpbaseball22 12-12-2011 03:47 PM

I have played two, both against the Patriots

alifeincomplete 12-12-2011 03:49 PM

I've only seen two, both in Green Bay in the playoffs. I've had numerous cold weather games, but none were snowing. It makes me mad.

TVC15 12-14-2011 10:34 AM

I've never had ANY inclimate weather during my franchise games. I play as the 49ers, so I thought I'd atleast get some rain while at home, but no. Is that just how it is in this years game?

stp2081 12-14-2011 10:47 AM

In year 3 of my Patriots franchise, I had home field advantage in the playoffs the last 2 years, but have only seen snow ONCE at all so far. I have no idea how Madden 11's weather coding was changed for Madden 12, but I am shocked to see such an odd, glaring, and disappointing difference.

kpkpkp 12-14-2011 11:02 AM

I never get snow during the regular season.

Only during post season games.

(This is through countless games in franchises with; New England, Seattle, Green Bay, and Baltimore.)

It's always the same. Never any snow... untill suddenly it happens during post season games.

Evan_OS 12-14-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stp2081 (Post 2043171094)
In year 3 of my Patriots franchise, I had home field advantage in the playoffs the last 2 years, but have only seen snow ONCE at all so far. I have no idea how Madden 11's weather coding was changed for Madden 12, but I am shocked to see such an odd, glaring, and disappointing difference.

In Madden 11 it always snowed in the north during the divisional round of the playoffs, way too predictable.