Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Tim Tebow - "All He Does Is Win" (/forums/showthread.php?t=527614)

TNT713 12-13-2011 12:23 PM

Tim Tebow - "All He Does Is Win"

My g/f showed me this today. Hilarious.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMK9FKMG3Nc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;h d=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMK9FKMG3Nc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;h d=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Get used to seeing stuff like this. LOL

Later

RogueHominid 12-13-2011 02:47 PM

Re: Tim Tebow - "All He Does Is Win"

I am generally unsettled by the sight/sound of Skip Bayless. If he became a rapper I'm not sure if I would think more or less of him.

Did that Schoyoho kid who did the Charlie Sheen video song get ahold of this, or was it some other guy?

Merrill Hoge has officially recanted his criticism and is now a devotee. Who's next?

I'd like to see Trent Dilfer or Steve Young break down his film and offer commentary. Those two have always been very real in their analysis, and have been very precise in their commentary about footwork, release point, progressions, etc.

TNT713 12-13-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trojan Man (Post 2043167990)
I am generally unsettled by the sight/sound of Skip Bayless. If he became a rapper I'm not sure if I would think more or less of him.

Did that Schoyoho kid who did the Charlie Sheen video song get ahold of this, or was it some other guy?

Merrill Hoge has officially recanted his criticism and is now a devotee. Who's next?

I'd like to see Trent Dilfer or Steve Young break down his film and offer commentary. Those two have always been very real in their analysis, and have been very precise in their commentary about footwork, release point, progressions, etc.

I've been watching the Broncos more lately in my weekly NFL recap time and noticed that Tim Tebow's accuracy is under appreciated. In several games this year, receivers were acting like the ball was on fire. Dropping EVERYTHING.

I keep hearing that Tim Tebow is playing better in the 4th quarter, but I'm seeing his receivers catching more of the catchable passes in the 4th quarter when it counts. Kinda the reverse of Stevie Johnson. LOL

Later

crques 12-13-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNT713 (Post 2043168129)
I've been watching the Broncos more lately in my weekly NFL recap time and noticed that Tim Tebow's accuracy is under appreciated. In several games this year, receivers were acting like the ball was on fire. Dropping EVERYTHING.

I keep hearing that Tim Tebow is playing better in the 4th quarter, but I'm seeing his receivers catching more of the catchable passes in the 4th quarter when it counts. Kinda the reverse of Stevie Johnson. LOL

Later

I've noticed that a lot of Tebow's 4th quarter completions are of the curl and out variety whenever the defenses are in Cover 3 or prevent to protect their lead. That seems to be the time he picks up most of his yardage, after doing nothing for 3 quarters in most games. I would like to see a defense with a late lead against Denver play it the way they do the previous 3 quarters and play more man just to see what happens.

PantherBeast_OS 12-13-2011 04:49 PM

This might be a better place to put this thread to get more attention bro. http://www.operationsports.com/forums/pro-football/

NovaBlazer 12-13-2011 05:13 PM

Since this thread is off topic anyways....

Nice winter screen Legend as your forum avatar!
Would like to see a big version of that as my background.

PantherBeast_OS 12-13-2011 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NovaBlazer (Post 2043168421)
Since this thread is off topic anyways....

Nice winter screen Legend as your forum avatar!
Would like to see a big version of that as my background.

Thanks alot bro. Just for the Christmas holiday bro. :laugh:

KBLover 12-13-2011 06:18 PM

Yeah, not to mention the boy does not throw INTs. I'd take a crap completion % if he can give me 2 INT in 8 games type of performance all year, and make some TD passes as well. His INT % is 1. 1 freaking percent. That's insane. It's also better than even Aaron Rodgers (yes, sample size and all that - but it also proves Denver knows how to protect their QB and use him for his strengths - like 49ers are doing this year with Alex Smith and Ravens have done lately with Flacco)

His comp % could use an improvement, and if it's his WR dropping the balls - that's got to fall on the WR coaches and the WRs themselves (and is a place for Denver to look as well.

I think that's why I like Tebow - he's showing you don't have to have an awesome QB to win - you need a team that plays together, and that's what Denver is doing.

People overlook what that defense has done. They have really come alive just as much as Tebow is "willing the team to victory."