Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   PS3 NEW DYNASTY! (2 Star and under, etc.) (/forums/showthread.php?t=530185)

Clipperazi 12-29-2011 09:09 PM

PS3 NEW DYNASTY! (2 Star and under, etc.)

New DYNASTY for PS3 (Non-Cheesers, Str8 Sim play ONLY!)
<hr style="color:#393939" size="1"> Hey all, i'm having an all american 6 min qrtr slow game speed dynasty with updated rosters (Luvtotha9s first set of rosters but I updated them), and I have great sliders and realistic settings to go with them that won't disappoint since i've been tweaking them as much as i can to get close to perfect. The dynasty won't start until I have enough players to join it. I'm not sure what type of dynasty this will be yet but if you're interested in trying my sliders/settings, i have a online dynasty thats 3 min qrtrs and there just for interested players to test out before they consider joining the real one. I'm up for doing a small school dynasty as much as I am in doing a big school dynasty. I'm open to any suggestions u might have for dynasty possibilities such as same conference, etc. IF u think there should be changes to your team's roster, then i need proof for your reason and ill see what i can do. i'm just trying to find ppl who are willing to play str8/sim style and can play either daily or every 2 days. MY PSN ID IS XxSTARCHASERxX ADD/MESSAGE ME ASAP! Thanks

For the 2 Star and Under Dynasty, Eastern Michigan and Army are taken