Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Basketball Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=190)
-   -   NO PHIL NO PROBLEM | LA LAKERS ASSOC. (/forums/showthread.php?t=531899)

Proff56 01-11-2012 12:13 AM

NO PHIL NO PROBLEM | LA LAKERS ASSOC.

Team: Los Angeles Lakers
Level: Allstar
Quarter: 12 Min.
Season: 56 Games
Playoffs: 7-7-7-7
Trades: Off till 2 weeks before all-star
Rosters: NBA-Live.com
Sliders: OS
Hardware: PC

Note: I canceled my Portland Trailblazer assoc. due to the new roster

Proff56 01-11-2012 12:14 AM

Re: NO PHIL NO PROBLEM | LA LAKERS ASSOC.

Proff56 01-11-2012 12:15 AM

Proff56 01-11-2012 12:15 AM

CoachGreg 01-11-2012 02:51 AM

Brilliant job dude. I'm glad to see another Lakers Association along side my own. I started mine back in November during the lockout so all this seasons player movement I'm saving until the off season so it will be like a year later. I can see you're doing yours from PC, I'm doing mine from XBOX, how are you able to create or put together those images? Feel free to glance through mine and if you see any team logos or layouts you like by all means feel free to use them for yours. I'm gladly following and hope you have a good experience.

Proff56 01-11-2012 11:23 AM

Much appreciated man. I will def take a look at your assoc. I just take as many screenshots during the game that I see i can use later. Then use photoshop to add and modify different things.

CoachGreg 01-11-2012 12:56 PM

Gotcha dude, I don't have photoshop so I am without the luxury of creating some of those layouts. I really like how you positioned it. I'm currently in the first round of the playoffs as the #1 seed facing the #8 seed Denver Nuggets and they are playing tough, got me tied up at 2-2, playing the crucial game 5.

puttincomputers 01-12-2012 10:21 AM

I know of a better program than photoshop and it is free. It is called Paint.net! It is how I make all of my stuff. There is another program called Ditto which allows you to take a 1,000 screenshots (LITERALLY!) and have them all available on the clipboard, unlike the default clipboard on windows pcs.