Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Five Things EA Sports must do for Success in Madden NFL 13 (/forums/showthread.php?t=533954)

RaychelSnr 01-25-2012 01:22 PM

Five Things EA Sports must do for Success in Madden NFL 13

Ever since Madden landed on next-gen consoles, there has been a plethora of issues that seem to go unfixed every year. As gamers, we cannot seem to get an answer one way or another as to why these issues persist -- Is it just not possible to fix these issues given with what the developers have to work with? No matter the answer, the issues remain. With Madden 13 possibly being the last Madden to be exclusively on the current-gen systems, will we see some of the fixes we have been clamoring for, or do we simply have to put this generation behind us and hope for best on the upcoming new systems?

Without further adieu, here is the top five fixes EA must make for Madden NFL 13.

Read More - Five Things EA Sports must do for Success in Madden NFL 13

roadman 01-25-2012 01:29 PM

I agree with your needs and suggestions, but I wouldn't count on a new physics based system until down the road. In fact, that is what of the developers before the launch.

Surprised updated sound and commentary didn't make the list, it was atrocious.

at23steelers 01-25-2012 01:37 PM

Re: Five Things EA Sports must do for Success in Madden NFL 13

1. Commentary / Sounds
2. WR / CB, OL / DE Interactions
3. Foot Planting
4. Pass Trajectory
5. Penalties / Challenges reworked

N51_rob 01-25-2012 01:41 PM

How far are we from the usual first feature reveal? It will be interesting to see if and what the new dev team has been working on since outside or roster updates, there has been little support for Madden 12. Which is fine as the new team wants to leave their mark on Madden 13. That said I would not be surprised if 1, 2, 3 and, 4 (namely penalties) aren't big on their radar, as they will probably want to WOW users with their "new vision" for Madden.

GiantBlue76 01-25-2012 01:42 PM

Chris, AWESOME list. I love the fact that you made it a point to note that all of the issues are ON THE FIELD. The FOOTBALL!!! That's what we care about the most.

I'd also like to add:

1. Warping - remove it
2. Fix the Finess move DEs
3. Ball physics
4. Less frequent interceptions
5. Export roster files from online franchise

Hootiefish 01-25-2012 01:50 PM

Per usual, we clamor for these things, none of them happen, Madden still sells a gazillion copies, and we find ourselves back in this exact spot next year.

adfletch71 01-25-2012 01:52 PM

Re: Five Things EA Sports must do for Success in Madden NFL 13

Man Chris,

Everybody knows what Madden needs, we only been on these forums and discussing it for almost 8 years now. If these developers don't get it, they never will. Frankly it's pathetic too even get into it, because they say they look at the forums. They know what they need too do, just give us fundamentals and simulation football, respect the sport.:duel:

timotomtime 01-25-2012 01:54 PM

Completey agree about that.... If anyone has played backbreaker long enough to realize how to play effectively and the way its supposed to be played would understand how great a real times physics engine is would be