Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Basketball Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   NBA Jam: On Fire Edition Updated Rosters Available Now, But Where Are The Rookies? (/forums/showthread.php?t=534808)

davis420 01-31-2012 01:38 PM

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition Updated Rosters Available Now, But Where Are The Rookies?

Today, the official NBA Jam Facebook page announced the release of NBA Jam: On Fire Edition's long-awaited roster update.

Quote:

Simply boot up the game on your PS3 or Xbox 360 and go to “Online Arena”. The new rosters will begin downloading from there. We thank you for your patience and hope you continue to JAM ON!

No new rookies have been added.

The update is largely limited to players who were already included in the game, but have simply switched teams. Players like Chris Paul (Los Angeles) and David West (Indiana) are still shown wearing the jerseys of their old teams on the "team select" screen.

Several teams (Denver, Cleveland, Indiana) are also down to only 2 playable characters as a result of today's roster update.

What are your thoughts on the NBA Jam: On Fire Edition update?

davis420 01-31-2012 02:51 PM

Re: NBA JAM Roster Update

So far, this roster update is garbage. I don't see Irving on the Cavs or Walker on the Bobcats!:confused: Rubio is in and Paul on the Clippers. Most of the deals that were done are in but no ROOKIES!

jyoung 01-31-2012 05:36 PM

Re: NBA Jam: On Fire Edition Updated Rosters Available Now, But Where Are The Rookies

It looks like the update was limited to players already in the game + Rubio.

Frankly, I'm just glad we got this one update.

Thank you, Jam developers!

michfan16 01-31-2012 09:30 PM

it would be good if i could get past the start screen

Fiddy 02-01-2012 08:21 AM

Re: NBA Jam: On Fire Edition Updated Rosters Available Now, But Where Are The Rookies

horrible update, but was expected..

Scheib43 02-01-2012 08:52 AM

Go figure. People complain if there is nothing done, but if there is anything done and it's below expectations, they complain about that too. It's not perfect, but it's something which is what most everyone was asking for....something.

davis420 02-01-2012 09:03 AM

I'm glad for the update but don't just throw it out because you were forced to, this was supposed to have roster updates and to have NO rookies just isn't right. It's not like they didn't know what team the rookies were going to be on.

jyoung 02-01-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michfan16 (Post 2043322719)
it would be good if i could get past the start screen

I had the same thing happen to me. The only fix I've found so far to the "press start" screen freeze is to delete your save file and start over from scratch:

http://www.operationsports.com/wEEma...n-fire-edition