Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   New Website Gives Actual Recruiting Point Data (/forums/showthread.php?t=535277)

gmmsports 02-03-2012 11:36 AM

New Website Gives Actual Recruiting Point Data

So I was checking my recruiting this morning on the computer and noticed something quite a bit different about the amount of points teams trail by.

Examples: I am ahead on a recruit by 380 points on console, website says I am up by 809.

I trail on a recruit by -60 on console...website -139 points.

Now it is known that the consoles point total is not the actual point total but some sort of formula modification.

I think the website may be showing the actual recruiting points. Meaning if I recruit and get 400 points this week and computer team recruits and gets 300 points, I would gain 100 points on the website.

Thoughts?

The best way to test would be for two users on same recruits to divulge their point totals for one week and see how website totals are reflected. Unfortunately in our dynasty we do not have any ongoing recruiting battles to test this. Maybe I will start a sample dynasty with a buddy to test unless someone else can do so.