Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   What are the hardest 1 star teams to build up? (/forums/showthread.php?t=535322)

TreyDobbs 02-03-2012 04:46 PM

What are the hardest 1 star teams to build up?

I was just curious as to which 1 star teams were the hardest programs to build up. I'm looking for 5 or 6 bottom dwellers to choose from. I've played in many dynasties in NCAA 12 thus far, and won national championships with Western Michigan and Arkansas State on Heisman difficulty in either my first or second year with those teams. Now I'm looking for the bottom dwellers of the 1 star prestige teams challenge me (this is also an online dynasty). Please list 5 or 6 teams you feel are near impossible to build up (aside from Army).

TheLeviticalLawKid3 02-03-2012 05:00 PM

Re: What are the hardest 1 star teams to build up?

Western Kentucky. Very weak talent, virtually zero recruiting pitches that work (beside proximity and early PT), and a date with LSU in the middle of the season. If you can with the NC with them on Heisman within 5 years, you deserve an award.

TreyDobbs 02-03-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLeviticalLawKid3 (Post 2043331335)
Western Kentucky. Very weak talent, virtually zero recruiting pitches that work (beside proximity and early PT), and a date with LSU in the middle of the season. If you can with the NC with them on Heisman within 5 years, you deserve an award.

Yeah I figured they would be one of the bottom 5. Who else do you think there is? Looking to have a selection of 5 or so teams to choose from so I might actually enjoy playing for whomever I choose. War Damn. You pumped for Diamond tonight?

blkrptnt819 02-03-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TreyDobbs (Post 2043331352)
Yeah I figured they would be one of the bottom 5. Who else do you think there is? Looking to have a selection of 5 or so teams to choose from so I might actually enjoy playing for whomever I choose. War Damn. You pumped for Diamond tonight?

I think i may be more excited after the announcement than you guys will... Well at least I hope.

TreyDobbs 02-03-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkrptnt819 (Post 2043331383)
I think i may be more excited after the announcement than you guys will... Well at least I hope.

In terms of not going to Michigan? LOL

Tigger_Woods 02-03-2012 07:20 PM

AU has him I believe. Try building up Idaho

NDGipper32 02-03-2012 07:30 PM

Akron, Ball State, Buffalo, Eastern Michigan, Florida Atlantic, Kent State, Minnesota, Either New Mexico, Rice, San Jose State, Tulane, UNLV, Washington State.

All of these schools will pose a significant challenge.

CcAaRrSsOoNn3 02-03-2012 07:36 PM

Eastern Michigan gets my vote