Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Sports Gaming (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (/forums/showthread.php?t=535538)

Candyman5 02-05-2012 09:01 AM

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

http://www.blackops2game.com/next-co...-to-black-ops/

We all knew about the annual release so with out further ado: Blops 2.

Black Ops was probably one of my favorite CoD games out of them all...At least until the AK-74u and Noob tubes became rampant. Seemed like a lot of the guns were ballanced beter than most of the other games and loved the Snipers and how they were offset when zoomed in to try and prevent quickscoping.

So.......Thoughts?

bukktown 02-05-2012 01:59 PM

Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Working Title)

I think I will pass on this and stick with MW3.

I never even bought the map packs for the first BLOPS.

BTW I love writing BLOPS

authentic 02-05-2012 03:00 PM

Can't wait for this. I'm sick of the fake kills and stupid gun balancing in MW3. I prefer the first Black Ops over MW3 any day. Good thing I have BF3.

SinisterAlex 02-05-2012 04:02 PM

I can't wait for this. Treyarch understands the MP community. Go look at David Vonderhaar's Twitter, he's constantly asking questions regarding what works and what doesn't work in the MP aspect of Call of Duty.

Sausage 02-05-2012 04:22 PM

Cannot wait for this. Black Ops is my favorite FPS of all time from campaign to multiplayer. Can't forget some of there unique things bot mode, create-a-emblem, ability to purchase perks and attachments of choice. So much more to say, but I will keep it short.

Gotmadskillzson 02-05-2012 04:25 PM

Meh.......I want them to get back to COD4 level. To me that was the best game out of the entire series.

CC 02-05-2012 04:30 PM

How about they not put out a game every year, and work on making a quality product like COD4 again. Maybe then I'd actually buy a COD game again.

Greedy ********.

Marino 02-05-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC (Post 2043336256)
How about they not put out a game every year, and work on making a quality product like COD4 again. Maybe then I'd actually buy a COD game again.

Greedy ********.

How about understanding the industry? How understanding that there are two different companies making the game and they alternate each year? How about considering that before making a statement like you made.

Sent from Hayden Panettiere's #1 fan