Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Other Sports (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   SSX Soundtrack to feature Foster the People, The Naked and Famous and more! (/forums/showthread.php?t=535886)

RaychelSnr 02-07-2012 03:34 PM

SSX Soundtrack to feature Foster the People, The Naked and Famous and more!

February 7, 2012 – EA SPORTSTM today unveiled the complete music track listing for EA SPORTS SSXTM, featuring 36 licensed tracks* by established and upcoming artists and ten original tracks composed specifically for the game’s Deadly Descents. In addition, these original ten tracks – created by The Qemists, Camo & Krooked, Raffertie, and Amon Tobin – are now available for download as part of the ‘SSX’ soundtrack via iTunes®.

“SSX has always been one of EA’s most music intensive, genre diverse and sonically adventurous titles,” says Steve Schnur, Worldwide Executive of Music & Music Marketing. “The songs on this new soundtrack cover ground from indie rock, dub step, hip-hop, drum + bass and beyond. As fans of the ultimate snowboarding franchise have come to expect, our artists range from top cutting-edge stars to tomorrow’s hottest underground acts. Ultimately, it’s a soundtrack full of next-level music that is totally ripe for discovery.”

Gamers will have the ability to upload their own music to SSX to create custom playlists for menu and in-game music. SSX also features a dynamic music remix tool that will automatically remix licensed tracks and custom music based on the player’s actions and performance in-game.

One of the most critically-acclaimed titles coming out of E3, SSX is now featured on 14 ‘Most Anticipated Games of 2012’. SSX launches on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® video game system on February 28 in North America and by March 2 in the rest of the world**.

--

What do you all think? This soundtrack list is personally really solid, although music is so diverse I'm sure half of you are wondering who half of these bands are. I think it should fit the whole look and feel of the game quite nicely. Can't wait until the end of the month!

sarlndr 02-07-2012 05:35 PM

I saw this list on the 13th of January & ninety percent of the people who buy the game will know who these bands are, lol. Game should be great but holding out for reviews from people who have bought it.

Blzer 02-07-2012 09:50 PM

Re: SSX Soundtrack to feature Foster the People, The Naked and Famous and more!

Will this game allow for custom soundtracks? Skate 3 did (though volume control was atrocious), so I'm hoping this will as well.

Tomba 02-08-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blzer (Post 2043343588)
Will this game allow for custom soundtracks? Skate 3 did (though volume control was atrocious), so I'm hoping this will as well.

Not only will i think it will do that. it will also REMIX your music from you playlist. meaning the entire soundtrack has a n effect where if your boarding and stop and fall stop and collide with something is slows down the music track like a record and scratches it etc based off the damage effect to you.

This game needs no review to buy. Day one purchase if your a long time fan

seanwilson160 02-08-2012 02:47 PM

Where is the list?

goh 02-08-2012 11:29 PM

Run-D.M.C. - "It's Tricky" (Pretty Lights Remix)
Pretty Lights - "Hot Like Dimes"
Las Ketchup - "Kusha Las Payas" (Spain and Latin America only)
Junkie XL - "No Remorse"
The Qemists featuring Wiley - "Dem Na Like Me" (Remix)
The Qemists - "Lifeline"
Bob Bradley ft. Nick McEnnally - "Shatter"
The Naked and Famous - "Young Blood"
Danny Byrd ft. I-Kay - "Ill Behaviour"
Noisia - "Could This Be"
DJ Shadow - "I Gotta Rokk" (Irn Mnky Swagger Mix)
Madeon - "Icarus"
The Sound of Arrows - "Into the Clouds" (Fear of Tigers Remix)
Camo & Krooked - "Portal"
Hey Monday - "Set Off"
Flux Pavillion - "I Can't Stop"
Two Door Cinema Club - "Something Good Can Work" (The Twelves Remix)
Ash - "Embers"
Mint Royale - "Singin' in the Rain"
Joker - "Milky Way"
Handsome Furs - "Damage"
The Submarines - "1940 (AmpLive Remix)"
Theophilus London - "I Stand Alone (SSX Edit)"
Nero - "Scorpions"
The Herbaliser - "What You Asked For"
Foster the People - "Houdini"
Au Revoir Simone - "Another Likely Story" (Neon Indian Remix)
Felguk feat. Example - "Plastic Smile"
Skrillex feat. Foreign Beggars & Bare Noize - "Scatta"
The Qemists - "Stompbox"
Konrad Old Money - "Big Error"
Chilly Gonzales - "You Can Dance" (Robotaki Remix)
Wretch 32 - "Traktor"
The Joy Formidable - "Austere"
Turbowolf - "A Rose for The Crows"
TRS-80 - "Mirage"
Raffertie - "Twitch (It Grows and Grows)"
The Fratellis - "Chelsea Dagger"

I'll stick to my punk.

DirtyJerz32 03-04-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomba (Post 2043344486)
Not only will i think it will do that. it will also REMIX your music from you playlist. meaning the entire soundtrack has a n effect where if your boarding and stop and fall stop and collide with something is slows down the music track like a record and scratches it etc based off the damage effect to you.

This game needs no review to buy. Day one purchase if your a long time fan

Is this true for the 360 too?